Angelix

Few Questions

I'd like to ask a few questions:

1. Has anyone gotten a working in-game shop for v2.X? If so, mind sharing?

2. How are map copies handled in v2.X? Does the parameter "mapcopy" work as a role or as a number?

Seeing as in how I haven't received an answer in almost 24 hours, let me elaborate a bit more on the map copies.

I'm trying to set up a map that can work on multiple instances at a time (map copies) some how like team pk (argent bar PvP). I can't get them to work right, since I don't know how to send players to individual copies of the map. If I try sending player A to map copy #1 by using "MoveCity(Player, <MAP_NAME>, 1)" and then sending player B to map copy #2 with "MoveCity(Player, <MAP_NAME>, 2)", they end up on the same map and after some seconds, I can't seem to move without getting a roll back, can't do anything at that point and eventually have to close/open client again or switch character.

Any ideas on how to work with map copies? Thanks.

On 10/5/2016 at 1:42 AM, Angelix said:

I'd like to ask a few questions:

1. Has anyone gotten a working in-game shop for v2.X? If so, mind sharing?

2. How are map copies handled in v2.X? Does the parameter "mapcopy" work as a role or as a number?

maycopy is a number. Do you mind posting your codes? I am sure it is some logic errors.
Also, I think you already know this, but make sure you have sufficient mapcopies in ctrl.lua

kong.png

a2.png

2 hours ago, KONG said:

maycopy is a number. Do you mind posting your codes? I am sure it is some logic errors.
Also, I think you already know this, but make sure you have sufficient mapcopies in ctrl.lua

Map copies can't be defined within ctrl.lua in v2.x files, if I do, in lua_err it shows "MapCopyNum" as an undefined function. 

And no worries, I think I already got it working. Was able to open CA with 2 copies and it didn't get bugged, characters didn't see each other and scripts worked fine. After hours of trying to figure it out, it seems I have to add a new line within MapCopySet.txt and increase the last number of all the entries, I was missing that and caused it to fail. Will post an example once I have my computer. 

EDIT:

I was trying with:

0	teampk	200	3
1	kyjj_1	50	3
2	kyjj_2	50	3
3	kyjj_3	50	3
4	garner2	10	3

And it didn't work out, map kept getting bugged and so on. Then I after hours, I finally tried this:

0	teampk	200	4
1	kyjj_1	50	4
2	kyjj_2	50	4
3	kyjj_3	50	4
4	garner2	10	4

And that seems to work fine, no more problems.

Edited by Angelix