Sign in to follow this  
Angelix

Max Player EXP

What is the maximum experience points a player can accumulate? I know there is a limit bound by the GameServer application being 32 or 64 (don't really know). Either way, I found this in "Init_Attr.lua":

SetChaAttrMax(ATTR_CEXP, 120080000000)

Is that the amount of EXP I can use to increase levels?

@Angelix resource > character_lvup.txt

Edited by Shako

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host                                                 

1 minute ago, Shako said:

@Angelix resource > character_lvup.txt

I'm using v2.X files, from that file I get:

130		130		27730692757

And from variable I get:

DEXP[130]					=		24957623481

Which is correct? Anyway, I was asking on the maximum amount I can use, for example if I would increase my level from 130 to 135, can I do that? What's the max amount I can place there in other for a player to level up normally from 130 -> 135. What it the max amount of EXP the GS can handle?

1 hour ago, Angelix said:

I'm using v2.X files, from that file I get:

130		130		27730692757

And from variable I get:

DEXP[130]					=		24957623481

Which is correct? Anyway, I was asking on the maximum amount I can use, for example if I would increase my level from 130 to 135, can I do that? What's the max amount I can place there in other for a player to level up normally from 130 -> 135. What it the max amount of EXP the GS can handle?

From the TXT File: 27730692757 is correct.

I advise you to edit all your DEXP[LEVEL] to be the same as your characterlvlup, because this array is used sometimes for certain scripts to level people up.

When you edit the characterlvup, you should edit the dexp also to be the same, but characterlvup is the one that determines the exps 

Cheers :)

Edited by Shako
  • Like 1

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host                                                 

21 hours ago, Shako said:

From the TXT File: 27730692757 is correct.

I advise you to edit all your DEXP[LEVEL] to be the same as your characterlvlup, because this array is used sometimes for certain scripts to level people up.

When you edit the characterlvup, you should edit the dexp also to be the same, but characterlvup is the one that determines the exps 

Cheers :)

Thanks for the answer. :P