Merlini

About PKO 1 and PKO 2 versions

I'm a little confused about the existing versions of PKO 1 and 2.

I read some posts here and found versions like 1.36, 1.38, 2.0 and even 2.7, among other versions.

Could you tell me the existing versions of PKO 1 and PKO 2?

11 hours ago, Merlini said:

I'm a little confused about the existing versions of PKO 1 and 2.

I read some posts here and found versions like 1.36, 1.38, 2.0 and even 2.7, among other versions.

Could you tell me the existing versions of PKO 1 and PKO 2?

PKO 1.36,1.38 is the classic version with the same animation style but more content in 1.38 especially gem and other item and feature. PKO 2 have different animation style and more feature to it, like free exp daily, fortune, and many more. releases of new area also like aurora and etc if im not mistaken. but most people here comfortable with PKO 1.36 and 1.38 if working with client and existing database and better community support. unless if u know how to deal with SRC files, then, any version is good.

• Like 1

image.png.9e3a7fa4206205516b5dbf6eb405f73c.png

@Merlini This is the naming for ToP versions. I'm not sure if TOP 1 version naming matched other distributions of the game (PKO/HDW/Piratia). 

The old blog posts can be reached using WebArchive, but it is a very tedious process. It would be nice to have a full changelog between those versions.

• Like 3

"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."

- Donald E. Knuth