Sign in to follow this  
Brothers

Setting up Kyjj

Hey guys,

My experience in top started with the private server Dungeon sea online.
There i've experienced Kyjj, and i wanna start this into my own server. 

Finally i got the maps ready. I only cannot get a portal strangly to it.  I want it to open like Chaos argent would, but no luck until today.
Most of the games who had Kyjj, also had an npc who teleported to Kyjj.

I also dont mind to have a NPC for teleportation, but is it then still possible to make a chest drop on a specifik time? Like it would be online every hour, but evertime the clock ticks XX:15 there spawns a boss?

- Ivy

I think, based on FC/DS spawn code, you need to ensure all this setting is actually there and change appropriately.

First, in KYJJ ctrl.lua, you can adapt this code.

print( "Loading KJJJ Ctrl.lua" )

function config(map)
    MapCanSavePos(map, 0)		-- 1 = Allow players to save respaw // 0 = Do not allow players to save respaw
    MapCanPK(map, 1)			-- 1 = Turns on PK Mouse Sword Icon // 0 = Turns off PK Mouse Sword Icon ( Need to press CTRL key )
    MapCopyNum(map, 1)			-- 1 Copy of the map will be generated by GameServer
    SingleMapCopyPlyNum(map, 300)	-- 300 Players are allowed to enter the map
    MapCanTeam(map , 1)			-- 1 = Allow players to create party // 0 = Do not allow players to create party
    MapType ( map , 4 )			-- 0 = PvP Off // 1 = PvP Off // 2 = PvP On ( Not allowed to kill Guild and Party Mates ) // 3 = PvP On ( Allowed to kill any player but not Party Mates ) // 4 = PvP On ( Not allowed to kill Guild and Party Mates )        
end

function get_map_entry_pos_abandonedcity() -- change into kyjj map name e.g: function get_map_entry_pos_kyjj()

local POS_X=819		--put X and Y coordinate respectively based on the map you want the portal to be open
	local POS_Y=3659
	return POS_X , POS_Y

end

function init_entry(map) -- specify the location of the map you want the coordinate above to open
    SetMapEntryMapName(map, "magicsea")
    SetMapEntryTime(map, "2008/8/30/0/0", "0/3/0", "0/1/0", "0/2/0")	-- The first set of numbers is the starting point (Year/Month/Day/Hour/Minute), next is opening interval (Day/Hour/Minute), portal open duration (Day/Hour/Minute), and last is the map duration (Day/Hour/Minute)

end

For KYJJ entry.lua

function config_entry(entry) 
    SetMapEntryEntiID(entry, 193,1)

end

The most important code you need to change is that, copy those number 193,1 if you want your portal to be on land.

AddBirthPoint("map full name", "map name", XX,YY) -- spawn coordinate inside the targetted map

Lastly input a new point in resource>Script>calculate>birth_conf.lua

VoIP virtual phone number

A virtual phone number and an extension are both numbers. They are virtual because they are part of a virtual phone system. The main distinction between them is how they are used. A virtual phone number connects to the IP address of a paired device, whether it is a phone, tablet, or computer. This device is claimed to have its phone number. Extensions are also applied in the same way. Virtual phone numbers can also be forwarded to another device, their voicemail box, or their phone number.