Sign in to follow this  
kyleflow

Error on Gem Making

Hi guys, some question. Basically I'm adapting the files made by other server into the clean one. This one from Danny through the GOAT files. Basically I able to adapt the wings well and after ward I'm trying to adapt the gem. After implementing the gem. I got this error here. Anyone have any ideas why it come out like this. The original gem is working okay. E.g Gem of Rage is working okay.

Screenshot 2023-06-21 114722.png

Up. I did a clean setup from existing files which previously working well without this error. Now some of the gem have those weird numbering with the gem name which resulted in weird gem level. Anyone know how to fix this?

Additional info. I change the gameserver.exe with the same version since its the only one who can adapt the LuaSQL.dll loading.

The gameserver.exe that I use can be found here if anyone know what to check.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KHu1Txlj1thwgbiUtiBEwYPFlgR2aBti?usp=sharing

Additional info. I've tested the other gameserver.exe and it working well for the gem. This means that, the current exe attached in the link above is the problem. Can anyone check why my gem get corrupted with this exe.

I check the game.exe( 2 ) that working well with the original gameserver ( 2 ). the gameinfo data shown that it is 13X_3 ( 2 )  and the older version of the game.exe ( 1 ) that working with gameserver ( 1 ) with luasql version is 13X_2 ( 1 ) . is there in any ways I can still use the old gameserver ( 1 )  and use the game.exe ( 2 )  of the newer version and without any error? do i need to compile any files so that it can adapt well ? the reason I want to use the newer game.exe is that, the files that comes with the older one have texture custom and some texture missing. Or did anyone have a clean looking older version of game.exe that they can share. Will try that if it will work well.