Sign in to follow this  
kokoboko

Hi guys i cant connecto AccountServer please help me

so i am in the beginning of making servers i am stuck here ive tried lots of things but nothing works ill drop screen shots please let me know if you can help

6 hours ago, kokoboko said:

so i am in the beginning of making servers i am stuck here ive tried lots of things but nothing works ill drop screen shots please let me know if you can help

I check the image you shared. May I know did you allowed the login in sql? is it mix mode enabled? and did you give permission for the accountserver.exe in firewall?

I did allow the login in sql but i dont know how to give permission in firewall, i tried running it after turning my firewall off, but it still didn't work

4 hours ago, kyleflow said:

I check the image you shared. May I know did you allowed the login in sql? is it mix mode enabled? and did you give permission for the accountserver.exe in firewall?

I don't know what do you mean by allow login in sql, if you mean i did put or restore the accountserver in sql, i did

42 minutes ago, kyleflow said:

This permission. One from the properties of the SQL Database. Another one from the login you created in the security section.

Screenshot 2023-06-07 033527.png

Screenshot 2023-06-07 033607.png

You are a legend man thank you, my server was on windows authentication i put it on both sql and it works ty very much

53 minutes ago, kyleflow said:

This permission. One from the properties of the SQL Database. Another one from the login you created in the security section.

Screenshot 2023-06-07 033527.png

Screenshot 2023-06-07 033607.png

now i am stuck at gateserver do you have any idea what could it be?

https://imgur.com/kbLpNLl