Sign in to follow this  
Masuka00

Google Gloud VPS

Hello to all :D i am using google cloud vps free for 60 days (Info Here) i am using windows 2008 server r2

and installed sql 2008, all the ports are open and i cant still log to the game.

Any ideas and thanks in advance..

Edited by Covadola
  • Like 2

☠️🏴‍☠️💀ǤØĐ βŁ€ŞŞ ƤƗŘΔĆ¥💀🏴‍☠️☠️

29 minutes ago, Covadola said:

Hello to all :D i am using google cloud vps free for 60 days (Info Here) i am using windows 2008 server r2

and installed sql 2008, all the ports are open and i cant still log to the game.

Any ideas and thanks in advance..

Hi Maleus :) i helped you ~.~

34 minutes ago, Covadola said:

But still dosent work and you didint respond :( 

I think its something on ur ports or ur vps IP. For sure cause everything's fine and got launched. Ask ur host provider for another external ip.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Vasil said:

I think its something on ur ports or ur vps IP. For sure cause everything's fine and got launched. Ask ur host provider for another external ip.

Man thanks alot i love you :x i made a mistake the ip was static lol and i change all is fix now

• Like 2

☠️🏴‍☠️💀ǤØĐ βŁ€ŞŞ ƤƗŘΔĆ¥💀🏴‍☠️☠️

17 minutes ago, Covadola said:

Man thanks alot i love you :x i made a mistake the ip was static lol and i change all is fix now

No problems , if you face any problems just post it on Q&A Section , i'll answer you directly ;) .

Edited by Vasil

@Covadola does google cloud have ddos protection or server firewall? very interesting promotion, 60 days free O.o

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host                                                 

7 hours ago, Shako said:

@Covadola does google cloud have ddos protection or server firewall? very interesting promotion, 60 days free O.o

It absolutely don't. You must get these yourself. I suggest you to get it from cloudflare for website side.  About serverside use kiwiguard or purchase it from antiddos website.

13 hours ago, Vasil said:

It absolutely don't. You must get these yourself. I suggest you to get it from cloudflare for website side.  About serverside use kiwiguard or purchase it from antiddos website.

they do have anti ddos. cloudflare and other website are just 3rd party which hides your original source of ip address in your website. 

Hit Like If You Like It!

Tekken-7.jpg

10 hours ago, Treuno86 said:

they do have anti ddos. cloudflare and other website are just 3rd party which hides your original source of ip address in your website. 

The Cloud service he purchased dont.