Sign in to follow this  
Angelix

Chaos Argent Ideas

So I plan on adding a few things to my scripts for Chaos Argent, any ideas on what I can? Let them be reasonable, I can't edit applications or something major, just modify LUA scripts.

So far I have these simple things added:

• Player who try to leave the map without being dead will be punished by being sent to prison or unable to enter for X seconds/minutes.
  • Players who forcefully entered the map in teams will be punished by being sent to prison and honor/chaos points deducted.
  • Skills with duration effect can be removed, an example would be "Stealth".
  • The rewards can vary by the amount of unique/total players inside the map.
  • Players can receive bonus honor/chaos points when having kill streaks and also defeating the player that last killed you.
  • Map timer follows a schedule every 5 minutes starting at :00, if no player has entered before a wave, then that wave won't spawn and next time the next wave will spawn.

So I'm open for ideas that can make the overall experience of "Chaos Argent" awesome, more entertaining.

I didn't know where to post this, if this should be moved to another section, then please do.

Edited by Angelix

Sorry for reviving this thread, I must have skipped it when i was inactive.
Some additions:
- Countdown timer when portal closes.
- Countdown timer when map closes.

EDIT: Btw, its nice to see simple things being added.
I honestly think anything that changes gameplay of Chaos Argent will totally ruin it.
Chaos Argent should be a play as is, imo.

kong.png

a2.png

You could make the CA more of a zombie survival kinda thing along with the PK, in waves. That would be fun haha!

I think its good that the rewards vary depending on how many players are in the map.

14 hours ago, KONG said:

Sorry for reviving this thread, I must have skipped it when i was inactive.
Some additions:
- Countdown timer when portal closes.
- Countdown timer when map closes.

EDIT: Btw, its nice to see simple things being added.
I honestly think anything that changes gameplay of Chaos Argent will totally ruin it.
Chaos Argent should be a play as is, imo.

Well, it's still "play as is". These things are minor details that don't change the overall experience of that map, besides fixing a few things to avoid cheaters, a bit more rewarding and the skill thing is a test though, it can remove any kind of effect that is applied to a player in case I decide in a future that an effect is too OP or something. :P

Thanks for those suggestions, will implement them! :)

14 hours ago, LikeAlcohol said:

You could make the CA more of a zombie survival kinda thing along with the PK, in waves. That would be fun haha!

I think its good that the rewards vary depending on how many players are in the map.

Well that will certainly remove the experience of the original CA though.