Sign in to follow this  
Rinor

World Map

Hello.
Have you ever been thinking about a World Map for TOP Server?

Like when creating a char.. starting into a Poor City where you start lvl up abit make some money get some clothes (equipments) and go to another city and so on..

Something like real life..

Some Functions for the map:

1. Starting with a new character into a Poor City with Poor Style of city like i said up there.
2. To Get to another city ex: you must reach lvl 15 and get some money so you can pay for a ticket which will let you enter the other city.
3. You Can Use the Ship just to move around your City, but if you Enter another city ilegal without paying from you previous city, you'll get to jail ( prison ) for 3 hours or more depends on the other city Rules.. then you get back to your city and you won't be able to enter another city for 24 hours.. ( bcz you entered ilegal ).
4. Each Map with their own rules which one you can see once you enter the new city.
5. Etc..

If you have any idea for anything Say it.

Recruiting a Team!
Who is interested on making this map leave a comment down there or a pm on chat.
Everyone who contribute on making this map their Credits will be added once the map is done.

Without a crop tool, or the tools used to develop maps by moliyo per se, there's not a need for a team to make maps. But I agree it's a really nice idea. 

kong.png

a2.png

24 minutes ago, xtc said:

Without a crop tool, or the tools used to develop maps by moliyo per se, there's not a need for a team to make maps. But I agree it's a really nice idea. 

Was thinking to try make it with Yammi since there's no other tool to create map.. using max size 4096/4096