Sign in to follow this  
FapFap

Ship problem

When im trying to use ship, the screen turns to Loading... and wont open it just keep load load load..
anyone has occurred this problem before? can someone help me? Thanks!

@Studweiser21 i dont think a screenshot of it will make any sense since im already saying, once you enter a ship, the screen goes back on Loading and just keeps load without opening.. ( Loading like the once one you click char and shows that loading page with Arg/Shai/Ici Map )!

13 hours ago, Studweiser21 said:

Almost sounds like your Sea area isn't defined. Are you trying to launch out of one of the three cities? 

In all cities same problem.

Sorry @FapFap if I'm asking dumb questions, I'm just hoping to troubleshoot this with you. Have you tried Winter? Wondering if the problem exists on a global level vs just those 3 cities (It appears global, but I think Winter could/would confirm that). Have you edited the harbor operators or any of that coding?

What client are you using? Have you tried patching another client to see if this fixes the issue? What else have you tried on your end? What server files are you using as your base? Wondering if we get those answered we could get some more technical support besides me. LOL

Edited by Studweiser21