Sign in to follow this  
xEvo7

Questions. Just bored and curious

I've been thinking alot about how people nowadays can get a vps / dedi machine... 

first of all, 4-5 years ago... people uses Computer to host a PS. Maybe a hamachi to let other people connect to your server when you cant make your port open. 

People these days can open a server with a vps / dedi machines already... where did they get them? Did they buy them? Where did they get their money? 

What happened to the world? Does each country makes a new ways of getting money? Why am i asking this questions? Im just curious because i miss the old tales of pirates / PS where people make hardwork on top files using hamachi. 

Does closing SERVERDEV made an impact to top/pko community? 

Does closing OFFICIAL TOP made an impact to top/pko community?

Hit Like If You Like It!

Tekken-7.jpg

It is cheap to get a VPS. And dedicated servers are way better to host the server on.

And to go back to using hamachi is like using a steam punk engine, when it is age the of fast-diesel/bullet trains.

fa806971ebc265ed5ebee27896f16509.png

I think that most server developers were under-aged and couldn't afford it.

Edited by wowo

I think the cloture of TOP/Serverdev made a really huge impact & damage to our community yeah as you see the drop on number of players/people on dev forums except for maindev because RU community is burning and alive which is a reason why should we start learning Russian now haha