Home

Beta Test doubt

Hi my friends,

Im about to open my server, is almost everything done. Im planning to start a beta test before an grand opening, but i dont know exactly how to do... I mean what can i do for the beta testers? How can i reward them and must i reset the server after the beta period?

Everything is up to you! People when doing tests (alpha, beta, etc.) often place an NPC with godly items, high rates and all maps opened, just for a day or two. This in order to give players the advantage of just jumping in, gear up and try the features (mainly maps and some bosses) and give feedback about errors, bugs (yeah right, they keep these knowledge to themselves) and whatnot.

To reward players for playing in the test environment, you usually log their account/character names, IP or something unique to them, so you can recognize them when you open official.

This is all up to you and your idea of a test environment and whatever specific features you need to test out, how you'll let players test those things out.

• Like 1