Sign in to follow this  
SD13

I got 5 question

Hello..why i after rename my server file to new name..i got error...how to fix it...that my 1st question..2nd is..how to fix navy guild name..it appear ???? like that only..3rd..how to make my client become installer...4th..how to put my ip in client so can connect to the game..5th...do i have to change my sql2014 to 2002 to make registration web?

Account Hang.jpg

40 minutes ago, SD13 said:

4th..how to put my ip in client so can connect to the game

use IP changer tool

40 minutes ago, SD13 said:

3rd..how to make my client become installer

compress it in winrar or use program for making installer.exe

41 minutes ago, SD13 said:

2nd is..how to fix navy guild name..it appear ????

"?????" you see when you use illegal words 

9 minutes ago, blazi10 said:

"?????" you see when you use illegal words 

no...it the 1st time im make the guild...it give me no choice..after apply..it only give ???? 

1 hour ago, SD13 said:

how about other people want to connect..??

U compile the ip changer and it will changed all setting for connection. Upload ur client>script folder and give to people. They will need to extract into their client>>script folder and replace all (there's easier way if you want to hide your connection vps IP but too lazy to explain). 

2 hours ago, SD13 said:

no...it the 1st time im make the guild...it give me no choice..after apply..it only give ???? 

Check your database for guild. See how it is.

3rd..how to make my client become installer
-There's a program you can make your client into a installer. Just gotta google it xD.

Question 1 Fix

Question 2 Not Yet 

Question 3 Fix 

Question 4 Not yet

Question 5 later discuss

Question 2 how to fix it on sql database??

question 4 how to make other ppl connect to my server without using ipchanger..so i can change 127.0.0.1 on my server file to my ip...

7 hours ago, SD13 said:

Question 1 Fix

Question 2 Not Yet 

Question 3 Fix 

Question 4 Not yet

Question 5 later discuss

Question 2 how to fix it on sql database??

question 4 how to make other ppl connect to my server without using ipchanger..so i can change 127.0.0.1 on my server file to my ip...

Question 2: Find a clean guild data.sql and run it in ur SQL. Maybe because your database got those weird guildname letters. Whcih will result ???? if it's not in its right language.
Question 4: you can do 127.0.0.1(that's how i do for VPS on server side but web side; i do vps ip or (local) or sql name). You can use a simple patch like pko 1.36 patch and put ip changer in it and change it then delete it ip changer and gave them the patch (You can remove any texture or model stuff). I think you only need what's inside the scripts>txt and script > table stuff.

4 hours ago, DangThao said:

Question 2: Find a clean guild data.sql and run it in ur SQL. Maybe because your database got those weird guildname letters. Whcih will result ???? if it's not in its right language.
Question 4: you can do 127.0.0.1(that's how i do for VPS on server side but web side; i do vps ip or (local) or sql name). You can use a simple patch like pko 1.36 patch and put ip changer in it and change it then delete it ip changer and gave them the patch (You can remove any texture or model stuff). I think you only need what's inside the scripts>txt and script > table stuff.

i give a try 1st...if still got error..i will post here aagain,....thanks...