Sign in to follow this  
Illusions

Login DC and Third Party Programs

Dear PKOdev,

I was wondering how would I go by removing the disconnection capabilities of two clients logging into the same account? I'd still like the "Your account is already online" to be shown however where exactly would I remove the account disconnection function.

Also; how would I go by disallowing third party programs such as Cheat engine being used? I assume it would be changing stuff in Game.exe.

Thanks in advance.

kop 2.4 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CO_COMMFUNC_H_00036 = "Your account is already online"

That comes from Account server as 1104 packet ID

An advice, if you are going to disable it from your AS, it can give you some extra problems, not sure, but i think that message comes when an account is marked as on-line on your database.
AccountDB->account_login->login_status.

If for some reason this flag is not cleared on your database, the user will be unable to login again. At that point you will have to use your administrator powers, or make a tool on your site or somewhere else to clean it.

About how to disable these 3party programs, Game.exe, there are several libraries for many other games which you may can use on this.

You can eventually make this task harder than it is, but sadly not impossible.

Edited by Totoka
  • Like 1

Discord: andresc

15 hours ago, Totoka said:

kop 2.4 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CO_COMMFUNC_H_00036 = "Your account is already online"

That comes from Account server as 1104 packet ID

An advice, if you are going to disable it from your AS, it can give you some extra problems, not sure, but i think that message comes when an account is marked as on-line on your database.
AccountDB->account_login->login_status.

If for some reason this flag is not cleared on your database, the user will be unable to login again. At that point you will have to use your administrator powers, or make a tool on your site or somewhere else to clean it.

About how to disable these 3party programs, Game.exe, there are several libraries for many other games which you may can use on this.

You can eventually make this task harder than it is, but sadly not impossible.

Thanks yeah I was thinking it might give us more problems as in the account wouldn't be cleared when logging off. Will see what I can do regarding this. Sadly top is made in a way that everything will always be possible lol. 

Thread can be closed 👌