gunnapong

Quest Restart

I'm having trouble doing quests. Daily, weekly, monthly When restarting the game (gameserver.exe), quests completed that day will return. If anyone knows how to solve this problem, please tell me how to do it by example. Thank you.

Your issue probably lies within the fact that it's not getting saved onto some kind of file. The GameServer keeps storage of stuff while it's active, but that storage disappears when GS as soon as it's turned off. No one can help you unless you post the script. When you post it (if you do), just wait for someone that can help and is willing to help.

• Thanks 1

On 11/16/2023 at 10:52 AM, Angelix said:

Your issue probably lies within the fact that it's not getting saved onto some kind of file. The GameServer keeps storage of stuff while it's active, but that storage disappears when GS as soon as it's turned off. No one can help you unless you post the script. When you post it (if you do), just wait for someone that can help and is willing to help.

Thanks for your suggestion, I made it work.