Sign in to follow this  
Angelix

Character Update

So I'm trying to alter character's stat to create "balance" without modifying the growth values. Anyways, is there a way to constantly update a character? Does putting "RefreshCha(role)" within "cha_timer" help?

Edited by Angelix

*if you are planning refresh the client side, from the server within a fixed update rate,
be careful to do not overload the network with such thing

better if you can use events, instead of timing to deal with your current problem

Discord: andresc

what do you mean? like if you go into a certain map, their stat is altered? or random intervals it is altered? seems a bit weird to me.

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host                                                 

I'm trying to alter a character's stats at certain maps, by being a certain class or even both. Through this function:

function ExAttrSet(Player)
end

How does this function get refreshed normally? How can I refresh/update it? Right now I'm using "RefreshCha(Player)" within "cha_timer", is that wrong or is there a better way to do it?

Edited by Angelix