LINK1218

About music crash

I try to edit my music file(change mp3 to ogg) and update my musicinfo.bin, I see this article, and follow the guide, it can work but I go to some map like lonetower but music don't change, can anyone help me? please, another question how can I make a music(ogg file)info.bin? where is the musicinfo.txt and how to compile it to the musicinfo.txt? 

Get your MusicInfo.bin and decompile it by using Heandel's Gemini Decompiler or deguix's decompiler. Both are available within this forum and should be easy to use. 

11 hours ago, Angelix said:

Get your MusicInfo.bin and decompile it by using Heandel's Gemini Decompiler or deguix's decompiler. Both are available within this forum and should be easy to use. 

thanks you, but it still not change music when I go to lonetower, what should I do?

11 hours ago, LINK1218 said:

thanks you, but it still not change music when I go to lonetower, what should I do?

From what I remember correctly, it's defined via AreaSet.txt with the specific location, fourth column.

On 12/1/2020 at 8:24 AM, Angelix said:

From what I remember correctly, it's defined via AreaSet.txt with the specific location, fourth column.

Yes,it is at 4th column, but I change the number of the music it doesn't work in lonetower, other map it works on its number of music, I think some function it doesn't work when I go to lonetower, thank your reply, I still trying to figure out.