Sign in to follow this  
Zaruel

Anyone know a new TOP¿?

Anyone knows a new Tales of Pirates medium / hard? Or someone wants to make a new one? I got a nice ideas about .. but cant help in cripts or something =S sorry

I don't know what the TOP community wants, when someone makes a vanila people say "Oh, its gonna die later cuz your competing with PO/PKO you won't last. Others will say No players server dead gg, players play but don't bother to help the owner themselves, and then results in finding another server, which will be on the same path again and again. Someone creates a medium server/easy PK server. "Oh it's so boring, it lacks players, OP items OP class etc. Literally people need to stop complaining about every single aspect. Also when server owners as myself, try to create new stuff people are against it because they are wanting the "OLD style nostalgia stuff" Well, if you're into that then I don't see why you're attempting to play a server that isn't followed by that.

Nissan-GT-R.gif