UljanaBab

DB works just fine but when I run client it gives out an error.

DB is working just fine and it's all connected. I tried this on PKO II and everything worked just fine too, but I want to use 1.36-1.38 so I used 1.36 clean files from archive and a clean client, this is what I get when I run it. I'm sorry if this seems stupid, I'm quite new to this so I have no idea what to do with it. I'm using 2014 SQL if that's of any help.

This is after I use Bin Compiler Fail1.pngFail2.pngFail3.png

And this is when I use .bin Fail4.JPG

1 hour ago, UljanaBab said:

DB is working just fine and it's all connected. I tried this on PKO II and everything worked just fine too, but I want to use 1.36-1.38 so I used 1.36 clean files from archive and a clean client, this is what I get when I run it. I'm sorry if this seems stupid, I'm quite new to this so I have no idea what to do with it. I'm using 2014 SQL if that's of any help.

This is after I use Bin Compiler Fail1.pngFail2.pngFail3.png

And this is when I use .bin Fail4.JPG

Errors in bin compiler is normal Just click "ok", if you want compiler without errors you should use shadow's one (

The error in client... Make sure if your gateserver.exe and groupserver.exe are running 

Edited by NabSlayer

12 minutes ago, NabSlayer said:

Errors in bin compiler is normal Just click "ok", if you want compiler without errors you should use shadow's one (

The error in client... Make sure if your gateserver.exe and groupserver.exe are running 

Thank you, I tried using the other compiler, but the error persists.

Here's my gateserver.exe and groupserver.exe

fail5.JPG

And the errors Fail6.pngFail7.png