Sign in to follow this  
saa0d

Height editing?

Hello guys. I know I've been flooding this forum with questions but bare with me guys hehe.

I'm trying to edit argent buildings and replacing it with a bar. I managed to remove impassable areas with YAMMI but I couldn't give it height. I tried using the height plugin; I used it to make a map and it worked but I can't seem to edit argent's height. Check the attached pictures please to understand what I mean; the character appears sinking into the map. Even when I give it height with YAMMI, I see the height changes but it walks into the heightened map!

1.png

2.png

3.png

When using Yammi you must apply the "height blending" option in order for the height to be corrected.

When placing down buildings with a height, press f9 (as if you were to set the building's boundaries) in order to build the building's height. Careful though as you cannot ever remove the generated "height" (blue area when pressing f5 - walk-able area).

To fix objects such as bridges and whatnot, use the bridge tool in the desired area and apply height blending again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gamez Pirates said:

When using Yammi you must apply the "height blending" option in order for the height to be corrected.

When placing down buildings with a height, press f9 (as if you were to set the building's boundaries) in order to build the building's height. Careful though as you cannot ever remove the generated "height" (blue area when pressing f5 - walk-able area).

To fix objects such as bridges and whatnot, use the bridge tool in the desired area and apply height blending again.

Thank you man!!! I love you!!!! I didn't know it generates impassable areas too, that's awesome! Coz I actually went and drew the impassable areas on yammi my self hhhhhhhhg

Edited by saa0d
  • Like 1