Sign in to follow this  
mkhzaleh

skin top2

heloo guys
i was looking for skin like old top2 for skill bar where we can use 24 slot not only 12 cuz that's look helpful since we added alot of skills 115-125-bla bla and helpful for sm

so i wanna to know where to edit skill bar to make it like 1-9(numbers ) and f1-f12 other skill bar and can open them in same time

anyone have any idea about that?

4 hours ago, mkhzaleh said:

heloo guys
i was looking for skin like old top2 for skill bar where we can use 24 slot not only 12 cuz that's look helpful since we added alot of skills 115-125-bla bla and helpful for sm

so i wanna to know where to edit skill bar to make it like 1-9(numbers ) and f1-f12 other skill bar and can open them in same time

anyone have any idea about that?

There was a guide released by @Duduf i guess,this should do the job if there were some people who would release probably a guide about making the secondary bar working with numbers.

19 hours ago, Sk3let0n said:

There was a guide released by @Duduf i guess,this should do the job if there were some people who would release probably a guide about making the secondary bar working with numbers.

aha good i can edit the pictures of bar but need to put the right code too