Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Making my localhost ONLINE

Is there someone who want to take this service? I'm trying to make my local PC as a web server, xampp is ready and i follow some guides already like port forwarding, allowing port on firewall etc. But i still have no success on making my localhost online. If there's someone who wants to take this just leave a message here. I'm willing to pay a fair price for this thank you.

19 hours ago, Paul said:

Is there someone who want to take this service? I'm trying to make my local PC as a web server, xampp is ready and i follow some guides already like port forwarding, allowing port on firewall etc. But i still have no success on making my localhost online. If there's someone who wants to take this just leave a message here. I'm willing to pay a fair price for this thank you.

I recommend Zend and please remove "I'm willing to pay a fair price for this". this is a forum we help each other, yes it may take a person's time, but it's up to them if they want to help ;).

Edited by Ecstasy

Nissan-GT-R.gif