Sign in to follow this  
1way

Best TOP / Vanilla like server

Hello, so i am new to the community and i havent played TOP for about 10+ years, since the official servers, i started to play on TOP, then TOP 2 and then a private server, what i dont remember the name to, i know that they are offline like forever, but as i would like to make a return to the game and join a Private TOP server i am not sure what server to join.

- So thats where you guys can probably help me, what server provides the most TOP like experience ? Like a Vanilla experience, i dont want to play some crazy modded servers or Instant level 100 or whatever, just the game as it was before in the old days when the Mines were full of ppl leveling, running around and doing quests, a server where the quests matter and you actually need to do the promotion quests, not just click a button and boom your an SS now.

I think yall get the point, so make sure to leave your recommendations and thoughts on what server is the most TOP (Vanilla) like server out there, with a good player base, because for sure nobody wants (maybe some do, but not me) to run around alone.

1 час назад, 1way сказал:

Hello, so i am new to the community and i havent played TOP for about 10+ years, since the official servers, i started to play on TOP, then TOP 2 and then a private server, what i dont remember the name to, i know that they are offline like forever, but as i would like to make a return to the game and join a Private TOP server i am not sure what server to join.

- So thats where you guys can probably help me, what server provides the most TOP like experience ? Like a Vanilla experience, i dont want to play some crazy modded servers or Instant level 100 or whatever, just the game as it was before in the old days when the Mines were full of ppl leveling, running around and doing quests, a server where the quests matter and you actually need to do the promotion quests, not just click a button and boom your an SS now.

I think yall get the point, so make sure to leave your recommendations and thoughts on what server is the most TOP (Vanilla) like server out there, with a good player base, because for sure nobody wants (maybe some do, but not me) to run around alone.

Click

Hello, welcome back to the community. I would like to introduce you to our server Corsairs Top.Net. The idea is based on vanilla gameplay but have a different mechanics when it comes to life skills and resources. To help you further understanding about the gameplay there is a full list  of guides for you to understand changes Wikipedia. I am looking forward to see you in game and have fun playing Tales Of Pirates again!