Sign in to follow this  
Palis

PKO 1.36-1.38 clean files, boat builder problem

Hello everyone,

New to the game and everything that there is about it...

I tried to launch a server in which i succeeded. Everything seems to work fine APART from boats. When i go to builder (Sinbad) and select build i get the message "Requirement not met, need class: Newbie, Newbie". I added xp to the character to get to the lvl 41, changed the class to crusader and i still get that message. The server files and databases are from this guide: 

After that i tried downloading OLDER version from MEGA.nz which game me the same result... could someone guide me or tell me what am i missing or doing wrong ?

You should check out his NPC script and see if that message appears somewhere in there or if you have a faulty condition for the trigger.

If you don't know how to do it, go to your server files > garner (Argent map) > garnernpc.txt, look for Sinbad there and his function should be something like r_talk. Find the function in one of the NpcScript files and see from there.

9 hours ago, Leba said:

You should check out his NPC script and see if that message appears somewhere in there or if you have a faulty condition for the trigger.

If you don't know how to do it, go to your server files > garner (Argent map) > garnernpc.txt, look for Sinbad there and his function should be something like r_talk. Find the function in one of the NpcScript files and see from there.

Thank you for the answer ! So i got to this point :

function r_talk151 ()

Talk( 1, "Sinbad: Yo! Want to get out to the sea? How can you do so without a good ship? I offer the best ship around here. Come have a look!" )
	InitTrigger()
	TriggerCondition( 1, IsBoatFull )
	TriggerAction( 1, SystemNotice, "Ships limit reached. Unable to build more ship" )
	TriggerFailure( 1, JumpPage, 2 )
	Text( 1, "Build Ship", MultiTrigger, GetMultiTrigger(), 1 )
	InitTrigger()
	TriggerCondition( 1, HasBoatInBerth, 1 )
	TriggerAction( 1, BoatLevelBerthList, 1 )
	TriggerFailure( 1, JumpPage, 3 )
	Text( 1, "Upgrade ship", MultiTrigger, GetMultiTrigger(), 1 )

Talk( 2, "Sinbad: What type of ships you wish to build? I have a few varieties. Please have a look." )
	InitTrigger()
	TriggerCondition( 1, BoatBuildCheck, 1 )
	TriggerAction( 1, CreateBoat, 1, 1 )
	Text( 2, "Build Guppy", MultiTrigger, GetMultiTrigger(), 1 )
	InitTrigger()
	TriggerCondition( 1, BoatBuildCheck, 2 )
	TriggerAction( 1, CreateBoat, 2, 1 )
	Text( 2, "Build Transporter", MultiTrigger, GetMultiTrigger(), 1 )
	InitTrigger()
	TriggerCondition( 1, BoatBuildCheck, 3 )
	TriggerAction( 1, CreateBoat, 3, 1 )
	Text( 2, "Build Flying Fish", MultiTrigger, GetMultiTrigger(), 1 )
	InitTrigger()
	TriggerCondition( 1, BoatBuildCheck, 6 )
	TriggerAction( 1, CreateBoat, 6, 1 )
	Text( 2, "Build Swordfish", MultiTrigger, GetMultiTrigger(), 1 )

Talk( 3, "Sinbad: I guess your ship is not docked here. You need to dock here to upgrade the level when it has gained enough experience from sailing or killing monsters out in the sea." )
end 

I dont see systemnotice where it says class requirement not met and i cant find what do triggeraction or multitrigger does. I opened multiple lua scripts and im lost... 

What does it do ? 

TriggerCondition( 1, BoatBuildCheck, 1 )

Where do i find what it is referring to with 1 and where can i find boatbuildcheck function ?