Sign in to follow this  
Shako

[PAID] Looking for a bunch of developers.

Hello! 

I am looking for some developers to do some tasks for me.

I will pay commission for these jobs, price will be discussed in private.

What I am currently looking for:

Map Creator

PM me in private, or add me at "facebook:shako.the.clown" and I will tell you my current map ideas. We will discuss if you are able to create the map, and if you are, the price. Any payment will be done AFTER the map is created and delivered to me.

Website Developer (PHP) - (Must be advanced and trustworthy. Less-than-secure websites will not be accepted.)

I am looking for an advanced PHP developer to write some secure, website functions for me. This includes but not limited to: Unmanaged Payment System, Vote for Credits, Change Password, Reputation Exchanger, and some other non-core functions that will be discussed later.

Scripts Creator - (To write some advanced & semi-advanced LUA Coding, that which I don't have time for right now.)

An on-demand script creator that has advanced knowledge in LUA, and are able to create good, organized scripts in short amounts of time.

Prices are not solid, but here's what I am looking at:

Maps - 5$ (64x64), 10$ (128x128), 20$ (256x256), 50$ (City) /// Depending on the QUALITY of the map, these prices may be adjusted to your ability.

Website (PHP) - Really depends on what functions and how nice & functional it is. I am willing to invest up to 250$. /// Security is the most important aspect. All others are additional.

Scripts Creator (LUA) - Depends on the complexity of the script. 5-10$ for easier-to-write scripts, and upwards to $30+ for advanced scripts. You will only be asked to write scripts when I need them, but I will always keep you in my contact list whenever.

I hope to find a good team for these things!

Thank you :)

ShaKo

Edited by Shako

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host                                                 

7 hours ago, Shako said:

Looks decent, though I don't agree on the prices you've put for the maps (unless you expect to receive low quality designs).

Edited by qwerty

All positions have been found, someone can close this thread. :)

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host