cpworkerz

Aries Pirates Website ( Tera Pirates )

2 hours ago, cpworkerz said:

No excuses, You just trying to act like your the one with the perfect stuff so you can bring some sales up, Nah this isn't the way I provide your customers a service of your hands then you can get some sales. About if the website has flaws or not go prove if it has , I said i'm not responsible of the usage of the website this is not my website neither I own it.

Don't remember myself starting this argument about "shitty", and yes, of course, you're not the owner. The original owner of this I believe is paicat and you just released something stolen, you're the guilty here =) 

11 hours ago, Simon said:

Don't remember myself starting this argument about "shitty", and yes, of course, you're not the owner. The original owner of this I believe is paicat and you just released something stolen, you're the guilty here =) 

oh yes, actually you've started it all by yelling out as if it had backdoors but those were just words without any code samples or whatever that could prove it.

paicat is me but who cares? you 2 are the only spamming this thread for no real purpose except for maybe trying to be mean to each other. one says the website has flaws yet he resells not even his work claiming it's secure enough and the other one utters something about them being jealous. zero clue why admins/ mods aren't yet fed up with those like you but it's up to them and I suppose is simply a matter of time till you receive your well-deserved warnings. grow up.

honestly suggesting that some mod closes the thread.

Edited by wowo

1 hour ago, wowo said:

oh yes, actually you've started it all by yelling out as if it had backdoors but those were just words without any code samples or whatever that could prove it.

paicat is me but who cares? you 2 are the only spamming this thread for no real purpose except for maybe trying to be mean to each other. one says the website has flaws yet he resells not even his work claiming it's secure enough and the other one utters something about them being jealous. zero clue why admins/ mods aren't yet fed up with those like you but it's up to them and I suppose is simply a matter of time till you receive your well-deserved warnings. grow up.

honestly suggesting that some mod closes the thread.

Says the worst hater ever.Maybe if you tried to respect your own words on your sold stuff it would be better, and again there's no need for a piece of code when most of the people get hacked while using it, actually trying to act professional like you always do isn't working on this case because what's proven is already proven and already done, now excuse me, I have a better stuff to do than replying to your nonsense messages.

Says the worst hater ever.Maybe if you tried to respect your own words on your sold stuff it would be better, and again there's no need for a piece of code when most of the people get hacked while using it, actually trying to act professional like you always do isn't working on this case because what's proven is already proven and already done, now excuse me, I have a better stuff to do than replying to your nonsense messages.

okay :) 

Edited by wowo

On 9/20/2022 at 1:07 PM, Mesut said:

hi cp worker i get blank page could u guide me pls.

On 7/5/2018 at 9:10 PM, V3ct0r said:

You see blank page because there is an error occurred and error reporting is disabled in php.ini. Probably PHP does not support old MSSQL functions, such as mssql_connect(), mssql_query() and etc.

• Like 1