cpworkerz

Aries Pirates Website ( Tera Pirates )

just use windows UAC and stop runing exes with admin rights lol. thats why "hackers" can get into vps by Lua commands.

Edited by Andy

@Andy can you explain what you mean?When i'm running Executables in my Hosting VPS i don't use Run As Administrator,they run out fine without it,means it automatically do it?

5 hours ago, Mr.LiM said:

how to access admin panel and how to add items in mall?

thanks!

god bless!

Used this website in my latest server and ended up hacked by some kiddish moderator here.However,just a little hint,don't use this crap shit released by this cunt.By my very full respect.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rinor said:

The only problem why u guys gets hacked is becouse you just copy&paste everything you see..

Ow yeah,look who's speaking right there.Bruh,you are the one copying/pasting.I have ran it in a test when he said it is flawless and clean of backdoors as well as some people said.Read previous replies before talking crap.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vasil said:

Used this website in my latest server and ended up hacked by some kiddish moderator here.However,just a little hint,don't use this crap shit released by this cunt.By my very full respect.

Guys, just need to know how to access the admin panel and how to put items on the mall? 👍🏼🙏

Thanks for the advise and warnings but im just gonna use this for my own personal use... 😅

Thanks!

god bless!

8 hours ago, cpworkerz said:

message me in private ii will tell you what you want

thanks! but i just need to know how to access the admin panel and to put items on item mall...

thanks!

god bless!

@Vasil Oh, what did i copy? mmm you just keep making server with copy files thats why u always fail/ get hacked. Anyway i wont lose my time with you, its offtopic anyway.

24 minutes ago, Rinor said:

@Vasil Oh, what did i copy? mmm you just keep making server with copy files thats why u always fail/ get hacked. Anyway i wont lose my time with you, its offtopic anyway.

The ROSO Copy guy is now speaking.Ewsie."Sky Under Online" "Shaun The Sheep Online" my ass.

On 2/10/2017 at 3:42 PM, Vasil said:

The ROSO Copy guy is now speaking.Ewsie."Sky Under Online" "Shaun The Sheep Online" my ass.

need little help with this one...

assign('message', array( 'type' => 'error', 'messages' => 'Please login!' ) ); } else { require_once('./addon/class.StorageBox.php'); $StorageBox = new StorageBox('type'); $oSmarty->assign('items' , $StorageBox -> ShowBox()); $oSmarty->assign('characters' , $StorageBox -> GetCharacters()); } $breadcrumbs = array(); $breadcrumbs[] = array( 'caption' => 'Home', 'url' => $config['script_url'] ); $breadcrumbs[] = array( 'caption' => 'Storage Box', 'url' => '' ); $oSmarty->assign('breadcrumbs', $breadcrumbs); // Display Template if (!$error) $oSmarty->display('file:pages/commerce/storage_box.tpl'); ?>

that's when i open my storage box...

what to do?

thanks!

On 12/31/2016 at 9:45 AM, Vasil said:

@Tera it's safe,i checked it before long time,although if you're getting hacked,just buy a protection from @V3ct0r,it works fine :)

When i goto 127.0.0.1 its all white why?

5 hours ago, Sieg said:

This website has backdoor and would lead to SQL injection (doing whatever on your SQL databases)

On 7/9/2017 at 1:08 AM, Simon said:

This website has backdoor and would lead to SQL injection (doing whatever on your SQL databases)

He won't buy your shitty copied services.

On 7/8/2017 at 7:51 PM, Sieg said:

Sup bro, I'm sure you are using xampp with no MSSQL loaded. Either samething for zend.

5 minutes ago, cpworkerz said:

He won't buy your shitty copied services.

Sup bro, I'm sure you are using xampp with no MSSQL loaded. Either samething for zend.

I would say the same for you shitty release.

Just now, Simon said:

I would say the same for you shitty release.

My release ain't shitty people been using it fine no problems, Go prove the the opposite or shut the fuck up.

I'm not the one selling a copied free released services for $$

Just now, cpworkerz said:

My release ain't shitty people been using it fine no problems, Go prove the the opposite or shut the fuck up.

There's a huge difference between mine and yours and it didn't come up to be costing until it had modifications/cleaning & back doors tracking.

Why would I prove the opposite while it's already proven, several servers have opened using your shitty stolen release and have been injected with it.Ending this conversation right here, ain't got no intention arguing with someone probably "jealous".

1 hour ago, cpworkerz said:

@cpworkerz thats why zizo hacked all servers been using this site. tera/world of pirates etc i dont remember them all

Edited by J0k3r

Kind regards, AG.

w

19 hours ago, Simon said:

There's a huge difference between mine and yours and it didn't come up to be costing until it had modifications/cleaning & back doors tracking.

Why would I prove the opposite while it's already proven, several servers have opened using your shitty stolen release and have been injected with it.Ending this conversation right here, ain't got no intention arguing with someone probably "jealous".

17 hours ago, J0k3r said:

@cpworkerz thats why zizo hacked all servers been using this site. tera/world of pirates etc i dont remember them all

or maybe thoses servers were only an easy piece ? question why zizo is not there anymore ? cause all webs are secured now ? i believe if he were still here the same thing would happen again and again it's not a website problem, It's your brain.

3 hours ago, cpworkerz said:

w

or maybe thoses servers were only an easy piece ? question why zizo is not there anymore ? cause all webs are secured now ? i believe if he were still here the same thing would happen again and again it's not a website problem, It's your brain.

Stop excuses, you make yourself look so stupid.We all know your release is flawy and you just trying to deny that fact.If you were a real pen tester you'd already know it, but you're just all talk.No hard feelings, no butt hurt.

2 hours ago, Simon said:

Stop excuses, you make yourself look so stupid.We all know your release is flawy and you just trying to deny that fact.If you were a real pen tester you'd already know it, but you're just all talk.No hard feelings, no butt hurt.

No excuses, You just trying to act like your the one with the perfect stuff so you can bring some sales up, Nah this isn't the way I provide your customers a service of your hands then you can get some sales. About if the website has flaws or not go prove if it has , I said i'm not responsible of the usage of the website this is not my website neither I own it.