Sign in to follow this  
Brothers

Nostalgia / Best moments

Hey all, Im just wondering.

Ive "tried " making a own server like 3 times, each a year. I just enjoyed the time while i was working in it.
And now  a year later, i still check often here, what people create! Even the russian topic while i cant understand a word of it xD.

Maybe its B.S. , but i believe nostalgia is a big thing, and T.O.P. was a big part of my good youth time! 

Do more people come here and check it, just to remember old days? Or even playing servers sometimes to get those old times?

What was one of your best T.o.P moment?

To tell you  a little bit about mine:

Ive played end of 2001 and start of 2002 Dungeon sea online, my first Private server. I had lots of friends and many great moments! Server was in my opinion very succesful.
I even listened a lot to the dutch radio. We have a top 40 playlist here, which plays the top 40 pop songs every week/month. 
Ive made a playlist on spotify so i can relife that moment! 

Tell me something about yours ! :)

• Like 1

Saw your post and had to answer (Im new around here, so i had to make an account too), played only tales of pirates 1 and had a lot of memories from there, but the more special one i used to had a friend, never knew if she was a girl or a boy but we used to sit down in argent city to talk i was a kid then but i usually read a lot and we had many profound an interesting conversations. In my heart i hope thats she/he is well and that life had smiled in his way i still miss him/her to this day 😔

16 hours ago, Davidjones said:

Saw your post and had to answer (Im new around here, so i had to make an account too), played only tales of pirates 1 and had a lot of memories from there, but the more special one i used to had a friend, never knew if she was a girl or a boy but we used to sit down in argent city to talk i was a kid then but i usually read a lot and we had many profound an interesting conversations. In my heart i hope thats she/he is well and that life had smiled in his way i still miss him/her to this day 😔

I get ya! These "strangers" we meet can leave a big spot in our heart/brain :)

Yooo 

Nostalgia hit on saturday at 4AM hahaha

I remember the hours I spent playing, grinding, testing servers and trying to make my own server... man... all the people i met in treasure isle, then azure and serverdev...

A lot of good memories!

How are y'all doing?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nunok said:

Yooo 

Nostalgia hit on saturday at 4AM hahaha

I remember the hours I spent playing, grinding, testing servers and trying to make my own server... man... all the people i met in treasure isle, then azure and serverdev...

A lot of good memories!

How are y'all doing?

4 am? To start a new ToP advanture? Or was it HEXA time? :)

Im doing fine! Just started monday a new server thingy, and i enjoy every second in it. I was thinking to invite players soon, just to chat and have some fun :)
Asking for opinions and idea's are dangerous, cause they demotivate me xD