Sign in to follow this  
habs8024

LuaSQL 138 files & GS / SQL 2012

Arrr Pirates :)

I'm having a problem with LuaSQL that Xeon released in behalf of Wrexor

First of all i dont have Visual studio 2015, installed and dont have any experience compiling using VS

But i downloaded the rar he attached to his release post, and opened all the files, and see any Sql login to configure

So i downloaded the DLL that Wrexor attached, and used CFF explorer to import the DLL into my Gameserver

it all went smooth, until i tried to use the "&lua AddMallPoints("Player Name",1000)" command

When i tried to use the command ingame, nothing happend, i tried to fill "playername" with Qcha number, ingame name and account name, but nothing got added

I have IGS up and running fine, and sql user have all the permissions that it can get

I'm looking for guidance for what i can do

Please have a look at the picture i have attached to see my gameserver console when i launch the GS

gsconsole.png.7b443f4fb1f6fa0ca44d859557b637e4.png  

Is it connected to my db? should it say something else in the console, i'm quite lost

Edited by habs8024

When i tried to use the command ingame, nothing happend, i tried to fill "playername" with Qcha number, ingame name and account name, but nothing got added

playername aka chaname should be your character name and not your characterID. Try that.

46 minutes ago, DangThao said:

playername aka chaname should be your character name and not your characterID. Try that.

If my character is called let's say "pkodev"

Should it be &Lua AddMallPoints("pkodev",1000)"?

And it should be ingame chat right?

Or like this

&Lua AddMallPoints pkodev,1000

6 hours ago, habs8024 said:

If my character is called let's say "pkodev"

Should it be &Lua AddMallPoints("pkodev",1000)"?

And it should be ingame chat right?

Or like this

&Lua AddMallPoints pkodev,1000

Maybe something like this >? &Lua AddMallPoints("pkodev","1000"); make sure your function of AddMallPoints exist and are connected to your DataBase if u r using LuaSQL. Check Lua_Err for more info.