Newbieserver

How To change those links to other join discord or see my homepage

https://prnt.sc/rWJbqwdSD_hO

look the picture, i just want to change the link discord, game guide and for crystal, someone can explain me how or have a video guide to do this?

The easiest way to do this is to click on the icons, copy the link that it directs you to, and then search for that link within your files. It should lead you to where you can set your own links. Do you find anything when you search for the links within your files?

If not, which files are you using?

16 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

The easiest way to do this is to click on the icons, copy the link that it directs you to, and then search for that link within your files. It should lead you to where you can set your own links. Do you find anything when you search for the links within your files?

If not, which files are you using?

already do it, and only i find one of them, i check server files and client file, and nothing.

2 hours ago, Newbieserver said:

already do it, and only i find one of them, i check server files and client file, and nothing.

Probably defined in source files, then.

"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."

- Donald E. Knuth

28 minutes ago, Newbieserver said:

but where?

Depends on where the button implementation is. If you are using Visual Studio, press Ctrl + Shift + F and type the button link, it will show you the proper location.

"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."

- Donald E. Knuth

Hello @Newbieserver,

Could you please tell us where you found the links? Thank you!