UnityDev

Map designer for mobile project

Hello 

i have remade the whole top game in unity for mobile and pc 

i finished all the systems 

But not the maps 

im looking for someone who have some knowledge in unity and top to help me remake few more maps from top if you are interested dm me on discord MiniMan#9579

https://youtu.be/Wp7Dfe1zdIM

• Thanks 2

Hello @UnityDev and welcome to the forum!

Just watched your video, looks great!

Could you please answer a few questions to satisfy my curiosity?

1) Are you working on the project alone or do you have a team?

2) How long did it take to work on the project?

3) What programs did you use to extract the assets from the original game client?

4) As far as I understand you have server side and client support multiplayer. Is your Unity3D client compatible with the original server files or is your server a separate development?

5) Are you a professional game developer or is it just your hobby?

6) Will it be a private development or will you release your work to the public? Do you plan to launch your own server based on this development?

7) How long do you think it will take to release the project?

BTW, my friend and I also once tried to port the game to the Unity3D engine :D

Hi @V3ct0r 

1. Basically yes i work alone but i hired many professionals to help me but im the only owner 

2.actually this is my second top project in unity 

The first one i hired someone from top community but we had some problems with the project and i decided to abandone it 2 years ago and since then i started rhe second project but as we say we learn from mistakes so second time must be better 

3.the models we exported long time ago using 3d max and belnder to adjust rigs and animdata

4.about the server side well i wanted to make it compitable with normal top server side but its not good idea since the real top files has alot of exploits and uknown backdoors so i decided to make my own server side 

5. well i cant say im professional developer yet but i already worked alot in unity and i have very good knowledge on it but sometimes i have to hire people to do some work that i get stuck with 

6.i will release my work to public ofc i will launch the server 

7. about how long it will take well actually i can release a beta aleeady 

the game systems are finished and tested we already made alot of testing and all works perfect but i didnt finished all the maps cause you know in unity you have to create maps from scratch so it takes some time 

and ye i have seen your project in unity long time ago u did a great job but wonder why u didnt kept working on it 

• Thanks 1

Thanks a lot for your answers @UnityDev!

I will create a news about your project so that the whole community can see it, if you don't mind?

В 06.01.2023 в 12:52, UnityDev сказал:

Hello 

i have remade the whole top game in unity for mobile and pc 

i finished all the systems 

But not the maps 

im looking for someone who have some knowledge in unity and top to help me remake few more maps from top if you are interested dm me on discord MiniMan#9579

https://youtu.be/Wp7Dfe1zdIM

if there is a desire, I can help with buildings

JPt7NoH.png
CQRT64y.jpeg

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, kent82008 said:

if there is a desire, I can help with buildings

JPt7NoH.png
CQRT64y.jpeg

Hello 

i have already all the models converted to fbx 

i recreated most of the maps in unity but some of them not finished and need the last touches like adding some details meshes here and there some effects some lights painting some terrains if i missed them but ye if you are interested and have some knowledge in unity dm me on discord 

Хорошее время суток. Мы заинтересованы в Вашем личном проекте.
Я прикрепляю ссылку https://goo-gl.me/MlH4kЕсли мы будем общаться более открыто, я смогу рассказать вам, какие вопросы нас интересуют, и сказать, чего ожидать во время диалога.
1) Сколько человек может быть вовлечено в проект с вашей стороны.
2) Ваша основная сфера деятельности.
3) Сколько времени вы можете посвятить проекту. (Возьмем цифру 7 дней)
4) Вы работали с безопасностью или дизайном, с шифрованием и закрытыми сетями? (Если ответ «да», опишите, как долго вы работаете в определенной области)
5) Лично меня интересует ваш возраст, место жительства и краткое резюме (о вас и вовлеченных людях, если таковые имеются)
6) Как давно вы работаете над проектом и что вы от него хотите.
Ждем обратной связи.
Я пытался связаться с вами по адресу Dicord
Discord Kaper#7294

Good time of day. We are interested in your personal project.
I'm attaching a link https://goo-gl.me/MlH4k
If we communicate more openly, I will be able to tell you what questions we are interested in and tell you what to expect during the dialogue.
1) How many people can be involved in the project from your side.
2) Your main field of activity.
3) How much time can you devote to the project. (Let's take the figure of 7 days)
4) Have you worked with security or design, with encryption and closed networks? (If the answer is yes, describe how long you have been working in a certain field)
5) Personally, I am interested in your age, place of residence and a short summary (about you and the people involved, if any)
6) How long have you been working on the project and what do you want from it.
We are waiting for feedback.
I tried to contact you at Dicord
Discord Kaper#7294

4 hours ago, kaper said:

Good time of day. We are interested in your personal project.
I'm attaching a link https://goo-gl.me/MlH4k
If we communicate more openly, I will be able to tell you what questions we are interested in and tell you what to expect during the dialogue.
1) How many people can be involved in the project from your side.
2) Your main field of activity.
3) How much time can you devote to the project. (Let's take the figure of 7 days)
4) Have you worked with security or design, with encryption and closed networks? (If the answer is yes, describe how long you have been working in a certain field)
5) Personally, I am interested in your age, place of residence and a short summary (about you and the people involved, if any)
6) How long have you been working on the project and what do you want from it.
We are waiting for feedback.
I tried to contact you at Dicord
Discord Kaper#7294

hello i added you on discord we can talk there 

Hello @UnityDev,

Do you have any interesting news regarding the project for us?

On 5/1/2023 at 1:59 PM, V3ct0r said:

Hello @UnityDev,

Do you have any interesting news regarding the project for us?

not really i was working mostly on the server side i did some changes and improvments to the server side and still doing some handling tests 
when i make sure the server side is good to go i will go back to client side and post updates again 

• Thanks 2

Hello 
i will show you a new feature that i have made its called acution house 
its where players can offer items for sale or even for bid and also can buy items from other players that offered on the auction house 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-zpc3pxDU&ab_channel=BlackCrown