fhandror

PKO 2.4(2.7) + IGS + Client - All You Need - Plug&Play Kit

Hello and Welcome Everyone!

I am Fhandror and i bring to you my latest Plug&Play Kit, a "All You Need Kit" for PKO 2.4(2.7) offline server and client, the kit contains:

• All Server Files 2.4(2.7) you gonna need
  • IGS 100% working + Xer0 Shop Manager
  • Powerful Client 2.4(2.7) ready to go
  • Everything is pre-configured and done, you just need to follow the video tutorials to "plug" it into your PC
  • 2 Video Guides that shows everything you need to do, step by step, including how to add items and crystals to the IGS ;) , in case you can't watch it from YouTube
  • Maps and Apparels ready for implementation and some other projects too, like Admirals Cape
  • All the Tools you gonna need, even Yammi Map Editor
  • GM Commands Guide
  • Both SQL Server 2012 and SQL Server Management Studio 2012

All pre-configured to a offline server, ready to go, and the link is from Media Fire, so no more you have to suffer people putting links from Megaupload, so you don't need to worry about download limits.

This files are NOT mine, this Kit is meant to help everyone that passes by the troubles that i did in searching this pkodev website, almost no guides step-by-step, people just posting codes and saying "this is a guide" and leaving you to figure it all out by your own, never again my friend!

BECAUSE NOW YOU HAVE THIS KIT!

FOR YOU!

FOR FREE!

Here are the links:

Download Plug'n Play Kit:

YouTube Videos

part 1:

part 2

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

You are a Legend for making this updated complete Walk through and kit for new players.

Video guide itself is great and worth checking out.i have not checked on the files yet  but from what's seen in the video everything looks legit.  Awesome guide / release.

22 minutes ago, Tassadar said:

You are a Legend for making this updated complete Walk through and kit for new players.

Video guide itself is great and worth checking out.i have not checked on the files yet  but from what's seen in the video everything looks legit.  Awesome guide / release.

Thank you, i made this guide and kit to everyone that was having troubles like i was when i tried to make my own server, it can be re-configured to be a full Online Server too

I agree. Although there are guides on pretty much every aspect of it already, their all in parts.

Get halfway through one to get an unexplained error and spend 4 hours googling to find you missed a step not covered in that part,or its 4+ years old and the files are all long gone relating to it..always something lol.

1 minute ago, Tassadar said:

And trying to dig through a hindred replies per old release to guess if one is working or not. This will save some people alot of frustration

For sure my friend, i had to spend 4 or 5 days to figure out on how to make this server happen, it was not easy and there were too many days searching in old guides and comments from 2016 and older posts and a lot of troubleshooting and code editing 

• Like 1

One last thing i forgot to mention...

If you created your GM account but when you log at the game, the game says you are not a GM, don't worry, do this:

1. Enter your SQL Server Management Studio -> connect to you server as shown in the first video.
  2. go to your server folders  "Databases" -> "gamedb" -> "Tables"
  3. search the "dbo.account" ->, right click it -> select "Edit Top 200 Rows"
  4. now a window will open and show all your accounts -> edit the "gm" ->  put 99 to be a Full GM
  5. Done! now your account is a GM account

Thank you very much for uploading this kit.

I wanted to test the kit and followed your guide but when i start the Accountserver it says "Connection to database failed, the process terminated!"

Can you help me with this issue? 

Discord: Illu#5214

27 minutes ago, velo435 said:

Thank you very much for uploading this kit.

I wanted to test the kit and followed your guide but when i start the Accountserver it says "Connection to database failed, the process terminated!"

Can you help me with this issue? 

Discord: Illu#5214

sure i can help you, this error happens because your config file is with the wrong password and/or server name, show me here your AccountServer.cfg file and printscreen of your SQL Server Management connect window (you can see the window at the part 1 guide video at 8:01)

SQL Server:

https://easyupload.io/ai1xa0

AccountServer.cfg:

[net]
listen_port = 1978
listen_ip = 127.0.0.1

[db]
dbserver = WIN10PKO\PKO25
db = AccountServer
userid = PKOAdmin
passwd = bMJcb0+ooTeyoDNSodCI1g==

[bill]
enable_bill = 0
enable_passport = 0
enable_kickuser = 0
bill_server1 = 127.0.0.1:7243
bill_server2 = 127.0.0.1:7243  

[tom]
enable_tom = 0

[gs]
GroupServer1 = GroupServer1
GroupServerAndor = GroupServerAndor
GroupServerAndor1 = GroupServerAndor1
GroupServerAndor2 = GroupServerAndor2
GroupServerAndor3 = GroupServerAndor3
GroupServerAndor4 = GroupServerAndor4
GroupServerAndor5 = GroupServerAndor5
GroupServerAndor6 = GroupServerAndor6

enable_ping = 1

wow awesome man. this is great, im a begginer programmer i can do basic stuff in unity, and i  don't understand most of the stuff ppl talk about here, seems to be like they only reply if you know how to do advance stuff. thanks, grettings froms México. btw ¿do you know how i can export the 3d models to work in blender?

10 minutes ago, velo435 said:

SQL Server:

https://easyupload.io/ai1xa0

AccountServer.cfg:

[net]
listen_port = 1978
listen_ip = 127.0.0.1

[db]
dbserver = WIN10PKO\PKO25
db = AccountServer
userid = PKOAdmin
passwd = bMJcb0+ooTeyoDNSodCI1g==

[bill]
enable_bill = 0
enable_passport = 0
enable_kickuser = 0
bill_server1 = 127.0.0.1:7243
bill_server2 = 127.0.0.1:7243  

[tom]
enable_tom = 0

[gs]
GroupServer1 = GroupServer1
GroupServerAndor = GroupServerAndor
GroupServerAndor1 = GroupServerAndor1
GroupServerAndor2 = GroupServerAndor2
GroupServerAndor3 = GroupServerAndor3
GroupServerAndor4 = GroupServerAndor4
GroupServerAndor5 = GroupServerAndor5
GroupServerAndor6 = GroupServerAndor6

enable_ping = 1

Now Log into your SQL Server Management, you must have 2 users in your SQL Server folder:

1. "Security" -> "Logins" -> must have a "PKOAdmin" and a "IGSACCOUNT"
  2. if you have both users, make sure that "PKOAdmin" password is    qMN#PH$01server    and that "IGSACCOUNT" password is     A$g6#¨&$2fgh*7gfgAdSe

9 minutes ago, Hobbiest said:

wow awesome man. this is great, im a begginer programmer i can do basic stuff in unity, and i  don't understand most of the stuff ppl talk about here, seems to be like they only reply if you know how to do advance stuff. thanks, grettings froms México. btw ¿do you know how i can export the 3d models to work in blender?

sorry, i don't work with blender.

6 minutes ago, fhandror said:

sorry, i don't work with blender.

it's ok, thanks for the update guide, i will try it in my spare time to do thisso i can play with some friends, and i started now learnig Lua and c++,basic sql, just to understand this childhood game cause 15 years ago i remember trying to this, now i work in a indie game studio as an  artirst but my curiosity want to know how to do this .lol thanks.

You need a program that can convert the model/texture files to a .obj file to import to blender..and then back again to the origionals.

I was never able to find a program for it

Hello @fhandror,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your great release!

Why you decided take 2.4 version of the game? It seems that 1.3x version is more common and popular nowadays.

On 11/29/2022 at 8:20 AM, Tassadar said:

I agree. Although there are guides on pretty much every aspect of it already, their all in parts.

Get halfway through one to get an unexplained error and spend 4 hours googling to find you missed a step not covered in that part,or its 4+ years old and the files are all long gone relating to it..always something lol.

On 11/29/2022 at 8:25 AM, fhandror said:

For sure my friend, i had to spend 4 or 5 days to figure out on how to make this server happen, it was not easy and there were too many days searching in old guides and comments from 2016 and older posts and a lot of troubleshooting and code editing 

Such approach contributes to the development of your skills regarding the technical part of the game. :D

On 12/3/2022 at 8:11 AM, V3ct0r said:

Hello @fhandror,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your great release!

Why you decided take 2.4 version of the game? It seems that 1.3x version is more common and popular nowadays.

Such approach contributes to the development of your skills regarding the technical part of the game. :D

The Great V3ct0r itself comments on my post! I'm honored for having you here V3ct0r, i have both 1.36 and 2.4, the 2.4 was the first one to get ready to be uploaded, next i'm gonna upload the 1.36...and i like 2.4 more than 1.36, so 2.4 was chosen to be the first hahahahaha xD 

On 12/4/2022 at 5:16 PM, fhandror said:

The Great V3ct0r itself comments on my post! I'm honored for having you here V3ct0r, i have both 1.36 and 2.4, the 2.4 was the first one to get ready to be uploaded, next i'm gonna upload the 1.36...and i like 2.4 more than 1.36, so 2.4 was chosen to be the first hahahahaha xD 

Wow. Really nice files. It can be used to open public server or just local/offline for testing purposes?

• Confused 1

Good night for everybody, before i ask, i need to say that u did a good work here, your tutorial was really good.

Then, sorry for my bad english, cause i'm brazilian like you haha.

I need your help, i did everything like the video, i'm using windows as administrator, i'm using the same version of the SQL Server(2012), i tried many solutions for this problem, but i'm still stopped.

When i turn on the AccountServer.exe i have a message on the CMD >" Connection to database failed, the process terminated!
Pressione qualquer tecla para continuar. . ."

Can you help me please? i want to turn on this server offline just for fun, because i really love this game. I will put here the images about my erros.

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/vM0jGn8

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/32m7DsM

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/Y4zxmp4

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/bru1hyY

Thank you!!

• Thanks 1

Hello @[email protected] and welcome to the forum!

Remove db_denydatawriter and db_denydatareader roles for both AccountServer and GameDB users (on your latest screenshot).

Also check these common recommendations:

On 6/7/2020 at 5:39 PM, V3ct0r said:

Maybe these threads will help you:

12v.png

Also you need allow mixed authentication in MSSQL Server settings (use MSSQL Management Studio). Don't forget to restart MSSQL Server.

msqlprop.png

I do have a question.  I added the server iteminfo to the client and compiled it so I could use the angela jr but it doesnt seem to level.  I feed it fruits and nothing happens.  What makes the fairy level up?

IDK If I'm missing something but most of the Swings and stuff and wings dont work.  As well as I still havnt figured out why the fairys dont level.   Tried finding a fairy or pet . lua but no luck.  Am I missing client files or something? I also have yet to successfully decompile the sceneeffectinfo.  Any tips or tricks?

Edited by ItzLoganDuh

On 5/31/2023 at 6:28 AM, ItzLoganDuh said:

I do have a question.  I added the server iteminfo to the client and compiled it so I could use the angela jr but it doesnt seem to level.  I feed it fruits and nothing happens.  What makes the fairy level up?

If i'm not mistaken, you need to find the script of the fruit itemeffect.lua. ensure that the pet type is the same with the itemeffect.lua as per fruit. this is the script for great fruit ration for my files and u can compare it with ur fruit for leveling script. there is a item type and target type. need to ensure you include it in the script.

function ItemUse_numeneat ( role , Item , Item_Traget )

local Cha_Boat = 0
	Cha_Boat = GetCtrlBoat ( role )
	if Cha_Boat ~= nil then 
		SystemNotice( role , "Cannot use while sailing" ) 
		UseItemFailed ( role ) 
		return 
	end      
		local Item_Traget_URE=GetItemAttr(Item_Traget,ITEMATTR_URE)  --取当前耐久
		local Item_Traget_MAXURE=GetItemAttr(Item_Traget,ITEMATTR_MAXURE)--取最大耐久
		local Item_type = GetItemType ( Item )
		local Item_Traget_Type = GetItemType ( Item_Traget )
		local Num = 5000

local ItemID = GetItemID ( Item_Traget )
		if ItemID == 6323 or ItemID == 6324 then -- Angela and Angela jr ids
			SystemNotice(role , "Cannot feed this fruit to this fairy" )
			UseItemFailed ( role )
			return
		end

if Item_type == 57 and Item_Traget_Type == 59 then -- here, the type of the fruit and the targer fairy declared. 
				if Item_Traget_URE < Item_Traget_MAXURE then
				   Give_ElfURE ( role , Item_Traget , Num )
   	 			else
					SystemNotice(role , "Fairy is full" ) 
					UseItemFailed ( role )
					return
				end
		end 

end