Sharshabel

Free new Features

32 minutes ago, Mario said:

after you change the server set you need make sure about region file bro 

the problem is on gateserver port now fixed thanks

On 10/22/2022 at 9:21 PM, Mario said:

welcome 

where do i find script for item mall in client also script for swing does not work i cant see it at all i can mount it but not see it.

Edited by Mesut

Hello @dragontechi,

Check everything before you post on the Internet please. Also don't comment on a whole post, this makes it difficult for other members to read the thread.

Thank you!

• Thanks 1

im getting this error 

here is the script there is same issue on 128 129 130 ''...'' help pls any one have the index file send it to me

Namnlös.png

Creating a client to work with the Facebook API

$fb = new Facebook\Facebook([

'app_id' => $config['oauth']['facebook']['client_id'],

'app_secret' => $config['oauth']['facebook']['client_secret'],

'default_graph_version' => 'v3.2',

]);

$fb_helper = $fb->getRedirectLoginHelper();

Give authorization links to the template

$smarty->assign('auth_url', array(

'google' => $gClient->createAuthUrl(),

'facebook' => $fb_helper->getLoginUrl( sprintf('%sindex.php?act=login&from=facebook', GetBaseUrl()), ['email'] )

));

}

Edited by Mesut

On 11/4/2022 at 6:16 AM, Mesut said:

anyone know how to change discord button on client?

Do you mean URL changing or something else?

in mountinfo there should be swing entiry or script for swing anyone have the script?

Edited by Mesut

I have issues here to connect the gateserver and groupserver. gateserver fails prompt that its fail to connect to toclient and keep trying to connect and groupserver fails with the line 152 error. does anyone know why this happen ?

3 часа назад, kyleflow сказал:

I have issues here to connect the gateserver and groupserver. gateserver fails prompt that its fail to connect to toclient and keep trying to connect and groupserver fails with the line 152 error. does anyone know why this happen ?

These files are very bad, just like online corsairs.
You will encounter game closures, memory leaks, FPS drops and much more, fixing all this without the necessary knowledge is possible only for a lot of money.

In these files, you can only see how certain modifications are made, but this does not mean that they are done well.
To understand what is the cause of your problem, you need to debug, no one will say otherwise.

28 minutes ago, BXlevovich said:

You will encounter game closures, memory leaks, FPS drops and much more, fixing all this without the necessary knowledge is possible only for a lot of money.

In these files, you can only see how certain modifications are made, but this does not mean that they are done well.
To understand what is the cause of your problem, you need to debug, no one will say otherwise.

that being said. its hard to make it work ? okay thanks

5 hours ago, BXlevovich said:

The source code from 2016 (2.x) has memory leaks too. I haven't measured it, but I don't doubt that even the compiled binaries from 1.3x may have some leaks too.

5 hours ago, kyleflow said:

that being said. its hard to make it work ? okay thanks

For UI/Client you can create/change many features with an intermediate level of C++, or even beginner level if you're motivated.
For server side, things are... uglier. The C++ standard used was C++98/C++03, and the code is filled with unreadable/complex concepts that were required back then (LIBDBC is a PITA).

However, unless you have an extensive knowledge of assembly to fix and hook things, using a compiled binary like the old times is dangerous and your server probably won't last much. V3ct0r mod plugin has made a huge impact on this and made life easier for people without source code.

• Thanks 1

"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."

- Donald E. Knuth

Ican't find the release the service file. Is it compiled  using the source code of that service? Any friend can share the compiled executable service file with me, thank you!

On 1/30/2023 at 2:41 PM, dwfelking said:

Ican't find the release the service file. Is it compiled  using the source code of that service? Any friend can share the compiled executable service file with me, thank you!

Hello!

Try looking for the path where Visual Studio puts Game.exe after build in the build process logs at the bottom of the screen.

10 hours ago, Ximboliex said:

what port is?

i think its a client version
Client Source: GlobalVar.cpp

// 客户端版本号, 在GateServer有验证
short g_sClientVer = 700;