* Mount Fixed 100%

* 1600x900 New Resulutations 

* Vip Nitro - Vip Custom Kill Notice

* Offline Mode 

* Mob-Drop Info 

* New Game Settings 

120$ Total #Paypal

Marioo#1537

#Note im selling cheap because i quit this things long time ago and 120$ better then nothing .

Edited by Sharshabel

Before purchasing anything, I highly encourage everybody to familiarise themselves with the following topic: click me [PkoDEV]. Additionally, I would like to note that I am not discouraging anybody from purchasing anything, I'm only encouraging everyone to be cautious :) good luck

7 hours ago, champ said:

Before purchasing anything, I highly encourage everybody to familiarise themselves with the following topic: click me [PkoDEV]. Additionally, I would like to note that I am not discouraging anybody from purchasing anything, I'm only encouraging everyone to be cautious :) good luck

If you won't discourage them, I will.

This person bought these sources from someone else and doesn't know how to do anything.

spacer.png

And the person probably doesn't have a private client and needs a tool to unpack the client to add stuff, which again, doesn't know what tool.

spacer.png

So as @champ said, you're free to do whatever you like, but I think they may be other people willing to post proof of the sources they claim to sell. At least not with random "they have new resolutions, mounts, offline stall, new game settings and vip shit. Original "Corsair Online" files had these things right off the bat and they're available for free and using the same VS versions. Also, you can probably look through their pkoDev content history and conclude that this person does not know a thing about sources/C++ and is selling something they don't know about. 

Just my two cents, I'm muting this thread.

Several months ago, thank you for attending our meeting @Angelix
here is some one bought copy of mine 

lanochan#0842 you can dm him if he had any problem 

8 hours ago, Angelix said:

And the person probably doesn't have a private client and needs a tool to unpack the client to add stuff, which again, doesn't know what tool.

Regarding this issue, I have already fixed it , I am selling for cheap because I quitted long ago. 

Make sure you give all the facts before you say anything againe .

15 hours ago, champ said:

You have nothing to worry about, brother, I am not scamming people , my only goal in this field is to compensate for my losses

this guy was working with a guy called > Zizo < not sure what his name in forum
his discord name Martix > also have 2 different names as i see <
their server side was developed by someone else, none of them worked/touched it and that's clear once you see the source 
 the old deves used >OpenSSL-Win32 libs for client/server side< and i'm sure the seller has no knowledge about that 
for client  the real owner used zip libs to compress/uncompress script folder before start client and delete after closing, 
and as i remember they paid for me once to make it as optional > the one who contacted with me was > Zizo#8017 < 
for mounts and rest they didn't put a line of codes in them as Zizo bought from me once> then they had internal fight seems between each other and closed their server/team <
so literally they sell what they do not own
vip thing i also made it for them 
gamesetting as i see >shadow< made for them
but those people thinks if paid for something have the right to resell it 

whatever server side has bunch of issues and backdoors 
client has bunch of leaks and errors and crashes 

their discord server name called Leage Of Pirates

1 hour ago, mkhzaleh said:

this guy was working with a guy called > Zizo < not sure what his name in forum
his discord name Martix > also have 2 different names as i see <
their server side was developed by someone else, none of them worked/touched it and that's clear once you see the source 
 the old deves used >OpenSSL-Win32 libs for client/server side< and i'm sure the seller has no knowledge about that 
for client  the real owner used zip libs to compress/uncompress script folder before start client and delete after closing, 
and as i remember they paid for me once to make it as optional > the one who contacted with me was > Zizo#8017 < 
for mounts and rest they didn't put a line of codes in them as Zizo bought from me once> then they had internal fight seems between each other and closed their server/team <
so literally they sell what they do not own
vip thing i also made it for them 
gamesetting as i see >shadow< made for them
but those people thinks if paid for something have the right to resell it 

whatever server side has bunch of issues and backdoors 
client has bunch of leaks and errors and crashes 

their discord server name called Leage Of Pirates

because of your hatred, you remembered things that don't exist, despite the fact that you repaired them , I understand your pain. I don't understand why people must sells for OVER PRICE to the community 

You are free to resell a product anywhere in the world if you buy it 
Stupid roles played by Mothana ( If you resell MY products, you're going to hell ) 

that's shows how you do not own what you sell , means you can't give support for anyone willing to buy from "you"
and seems you live in world where never read rules in this world?

despite the fact that you repaired them

did i? i remember helped your "friend once after  he begged for help in forum " and what i helped was already global bugs in these files you can read rest of threads in this forum to find them lol

few reasons shall stop people from dealing with people like you 
1- many names / discords
2-  do not respect copyrights for people workd on files, 
3- you do not know what exist in files
4- you closed your server  due many bugs but you mention it as "fixed "
there is few more , anyway not into kiddo drama just to make it clear for who read these posts 😜

unknown.png
😅

Edited by mkhzaleh

2 minutes ago, mkhzaleh said:

that's shows how you do not own what you sell , means you can't give support for anyone willing to buy from "you"
and seems you live in world where never read rules in this world?

did i? i remember helped your "friend once after  he begged for help in forum " and what i helped was already global bugs in these files you can read rest of threads in this forum to find them lol

few reasons shall stop people from dealing with people like you 
1- many names / discords
2-  do not respect copyrights for people workd on files, 
3- you do not know what exist in files
4- you closed your server  due many bugs but you mention it as "fixed "
there is few more , anyway not into kiddo drama just to make it clear for who read these posts 😜

mkhzaleh Are you talking about copyright? hahaha you just laugh

Sharshabel is it true what he says zizo is still alive? That person is a scammer. Just as he wanted to scam me, I say it publicly that I scammed him for being stupid, thinking that he would keep my job without paying anything

In this community everything that is sold or obtained, most of the people do not give credits to the author, that is why the forum has been turning off since you only find scammers and inexperienced novices

But if you bought the files with your money, you don't have to explain to people where you got them from. You just bought them and they belong to you. They don't have the right to say that you can't resell them. Just ignore them.

Discord:Wolfen#1498

https://www.patreon.com/ReTop

and now became more kiddo drama with most dumb person in this community 😅 another good reason to not support this community with people with that mentality lol

anyway not into your drama , i just repliaed to confirm what anglix says about his owning files . done go sleep kiddo :)

Edited by mkhzaleh

People should buy from you because you give them a stupid support written, if you're talking about roles, let me remind you that on payment receipts it says you'll deliver the product via email!
Motha, where is my fking mounts src ?
my inbox is empty , do not tell me you gave my inbox to Zizo , we are discussing roles!  and roles says i should see the src on my eamil ! so DONT DARE to talks about a rules you don't care about .

What copyright are you talking about, man?
The product you sold me was great! but again i don`t have it , your stupid rules caused me to pay again to the same source as before from someone who sells at human prices
so basically you don`t have the rights to talk with me about this shitty stupid copy right 

I'm glad you don't own Tesla, you'll fk it in 2 months 

Edited by Sharshabel

32 minutes ago, Sharshabel said:

People should buy from you because you give them a stupid support written, if you're talking about roles, let me remind you that on payment receipts it says you'll deliver the product via email!
Motha, where is my fking mounts src ?
my inbox is empty , do not tell me you gave my inbox to Zizo , we are discussing roles!  and roles says i should see the src on my eamil ! so DONT DARE to talks about a rules you don't care about .

What copyright are you talking about, man?
The product you sold me was great! but again i don`t have it , your stupid rules caused me to pay again to the same source as before from someone who sells at human prices
so basically you don`t have the rights to talk with me about this shitty stupid copy right 

when you change your discord with your team x5 times you get no support after 3 months of buying ,after i see there is no respect from buyer its that simple :), and my rules says i send product by email or repo> in your case was delivered to your team repo :) so you have to read well,
plus seller not into people teams drama like: my team deleted me from repo/didn't send me files / etc< its not our case its that simple  

yea sure ,same for you, i bought your tesla now i will sell your company :) or buy netflix subscription " oh i will sell all movies in netflix " 

Edited by mkhzaleh
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mkhzaleh said:

its not our case its that simple  

dude your not a company ! ur just a man who sells a scripts already exsist on most servers ! so please stop Crying , cos my next step will be posting all those mods for free ! and lets see how your support will help you once the scripts is puplic . you agree with Anglic that im not the owner ? ! ofc man if im the owner why should i sell my script for any price ! do i look a gold degger ?

get out of your cloak man your not a perfection

in fact you're the one crying here :) i can post your source with mods in public doesn't matter man, it contain mounts and dropifo? 😜 

we just shows people how dumb this community is 
now if anglix sells you a map script in your mentality : he loses all his copyright and you will start selling what he wrote 😜

Edited by mkhzaleh

that's why u can't keep your mouth shut and reposting your quit post every few months 😅 and call everybody in live as scammer while the real scammer stand deep inside you , ok 

done for today go to your future kiddo 

Pkodev is on fire only for the sale of these files, only those who buy it, keep in mind that @Sharshabel is not the author, he cannot give you support beyond the sale, and @Sharshabel consider that the files are already yours because I already you paid someone else for that work so I think you can do whatever you like with them but where are the authors that I don't see that you name them and good luck in your sale friend

I have removed everything written in another language, as I’d like to remind everyone that this is an English speaking section. Topic has been locked.