The Coder

Coming back to PKO Development

Hi everyone its been a few years since I last setup my own server (back on the previous pkodev site). I have resources available and wish to build the best possible PKO server ever :) 

Could someone point me to the best (in your opinion) server files that contain the Phyllis crusader or any server files you believe to be the best starting point. I plan to edit EVERYTHING from client to background images on the login, more quests etc as I have experience working with these files and making skins for weapons as well.

Thank you for the assistance.

P.S. Should anyone wish to be a part of this growing game please pop me message and all help is welcomed, to Code editors, Quest makers and even testers! (I plan to fund this through my company so once its all live and running we will talk about paying you for your work)

Happy pirating everyone!

• Thanks 1

Oh one more thing if I may ask. What version of SQL Server would you recommend to use, this will be run on a custom Xeon server for ultimate performance so please dont hesitate to recommend anything that you believe to be the best :) 

On 8/9/2022 at 9:38 PM, The Coder said:

Oh one more thing if I may ask. What version of SQL Server would you recommend to use, this will be run on a custom Xeon server for ultimate performance so please dont hesitate to recommend anything that you believe to be the best :) 

Hello, @The Coder and welcome back,

The latest version, SQL Server 2019. You can use the Express edition, it is free of charge.