PHFSC

How can i create a new item? How can i add new item?

4 hours ago, PHFSC said:

I did everything they said but it's saying AddItem: wrong item data type! ID = 36

check your root>logs>lua_err.txt, it should tell you why. Otherwise post your error here. Usually if one side missing the itemID line you will get that error or you will get disconnected.

• Thanks 1

On 7/5/2022 at 8:24 PM, DangThao said:

check your root>logs>lua_err.txt, it should tell you why. Otherwise post your error here. Usually if one side missing the itemID line you will get that error or you will get disconnected.

I compiled and it didn't give any error, only when I summon the item in any ID and I get this error, I modified an item and it didn't work, but it changed the appearance to what I wanted. There are no errors in the log

3 часа назад, PHFSC сказал:

I compiled and it didn't give any error, only when I summon the item in any ID and I get this error, I modified an item and it didn't work, but it changed the appearance to what I wanted. There are no errors in the log

To successfully add an item to the game, you need:
1 add item to iteminfo.txt (save and restart server)
2. compile the iteminfo.txt (drop iteminfo.bin into the client into the table folder and restart the client)
3. enter the game and use the command:
&make 1789,1
where 1789 - is the id of the new item in item info
where 1 - is its number

Edited by Pr10ritet
  • Thanks 1

Thank you all, I managed to solve it, I had other conflicting IDs in the file, I just deleted it and put this one and it worked

• Thanks 1