Sign in to follow this  
Adham

Any Guide For Adding New Monster?

on my care i have those models 

0232000000.bmp

0232000000.lgo

1006.lab  

now 1006.lab can be written on the charecter.tx

but  the main models where i need to copy them .. i cant fined any place on the code to put them there 

any help ! please

8 hours ago, Adham said:

@V3ct0r could u give a hand here 

Hello @Adham,

I have no experience adding new monsters to the game client. Also, I have not seen such guides.

(I am writing through a translator, I hope the meaning will not be lost)
Hi! The design should look like this:
in characterInfo, the model number should be in the column indicated by the number 1, in your case it is 232. The animation file should have the same number as the model, except for zeros, that is, 0232.lab
image.png.3e51dabd65d73d3034c298d178082a09.png

The number 2 indicates the action id in characteraction.tx. Most likely, you will have to create a new id and write it in the column under the number 2. For example, let's make 9999 id

image.png.350ddfad4a1e4f8ae8d71d80d8b8e93c.png

Next, let's deal with frames. In characterAction, each action has a certain period of frames, that is, let's say running is 1-30 frames, an attack is 30-45, and so on.

image.png.8a0e70ffaeec33f74d5b7e4e1667d785.png

(the frames in the picture are written just for example)

If you do not have ready-made frames for this monster, then you will have to prescribe them yourself. To do this, model viewer will help you.

image.png.163975020c67e51e715f7c37dbe8c5a5.png

Open the animation file via model viewer and record the frame intervals for the behavior of the monster in different situations. I can't tell you the exact information about which id is responsible for this or that action, since I didn't go into it much myself, but I acted like this: I determined what actions the monster should perform, took some other monster, sorted through the id of its actions, determined what the monster was doing in this interval of frames and I wrote down these ids in a separate notebook. I understand that you want to add a riding pet. Most likely, he should have waiting and moving. Find some monster and determine which IDs are responsible for this.

I hope it helped at least a little.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@hokage i found that yestrday .. i think sometimes the best thing you do don`t ask people jsut search by ur self and keep try ... 
but you did great job and i hope all the commuinty like u ❤️  TQ 

• Thanks 1

On 6/20/2022 at 2:12 PM, hokage said:

(I am writing through a translator, I hope the meaning will not be lost)
Hi! The design should look like this:
in characterInfo, the model number should be in the column indicated by the number 1, in your case it is 232. The animation file should have the same number as the model, except for zeros, that is, 0232.lab
image.png.3e51dabd65d73d3034c298d178082a09.png

The number 2 indicates the action id in characteraction.tx. Most likely, you will have to create a new id and write it in the column under the number 2. For example, let's make 9999 id

image.png.350ddfad4a1e4f8ae8d71d80d8b8e93c.png

Next, let's deal with frames. In characterAction, each action has a certain period of frames, that is, let's say running is 1-30 frames, an attack is 30-45, and so on.

image.png.8a0e70ffaeec33f74d5b7e4e1667d785.png

(the frames in the picture are written just for example)

If you do not have ready-made frames for this monster, then you will have to prescribe them yourself. To do this, model viewer will help you.

image.png.163975020c67e51e715f7c37dbe8c5a5.png

Open the animation file via model viewer and record the frame intervals for the behavior of the monster in different situations. I can't tell you the exact information about which id is responsible for this or that action, since I didn't go into it much myself, but I acted like this: I determined what actions the monster should perform, took some other monster, sorted through the id of its actions, determined what the monster was doing in this interval of frames and I wrote down these ids in a separate notebook. I understand that you want to add a riding pet. Most likely, he should have waiting and moving. Find some monster and determine which IDs are responsible for this.

I hope it helped at least a little.

Hi, Do you know how to add monster spawn ? i created monster on existing base and i dont know how to give him cords to spawn. If you know can you tell me in which one files i can add them ? thank you

18 часов назад, Michu сказал:

Hi, Do you know how to add monster spawn ? i created monster on existing base and i dont know how to give him cords to spawn. If you know can you tell me in which one files i can add them ? thank you

hello. I don't work with server files and I won't be able to answer your question. ☹️ But I think other people will be able to help. 

• Like 1