Michu

Mobs Cords

Hello @Michu,

Hello, Where i can change the monster cords?

1) Check files <mapname>monster_conf.lua and <mapname>Entity.lua from "GameServer\resource\<mapname>\" folder (for example, garnermonster_conf.lua and garnerEntity.lua);

2) Open file mlist.lua from "GameServer\resource\script\monster\" folder. Search for your map name in SetCurMap() function call. Below there will be a list of files from where monster spawn points are also loaded. For example, for garner:

baiyinlinqu
lietinglinqu
baiyinyuchang
jianazuixiayuchang
haifengyuchang
jianayunshi
bycduizhang
bycdaoguai

And Eventually, how to create my own mob(on existing base).

Open file characterinfo.txt from "GameServer\resource\" folder, then find a monster you are interested in and take it as a basis by copy it's line. Set a new ID for the new monster (1st field). After you have added the new monster, place the characterinfo.txt file in the client folder "Client\scripts\table" and make table_bin.

On 6/20/2022 at 5:32 PM, Michu said:

So the first number in CreateCha(207, 184443, 295105, 280, 120) is ID ? and in what file i can add my custom monster ?

Yes, 207 is the monster ID from characterinfo.txt.

The next values 184443, 295105 are coordinates X, Y - (1844, 2951). You should multiply the coordinates by 100. 

Value 280 is the monster angle of rotation in degrees.

120 is respawn time period (in seconds, as I remember).