cpworkerz

Biggest scammer over TOP Community.

Hey guys, Using @K1D0 's similar topic title as the scammer i'm showing to everyone today is the real big scammer no one above him, Hope everyone takes a lesson from this just like we did.

First of all this started at the early of June, 2021, where we had a top project we were working on. and we lack of good sources and c++ dev.
One of the team members contacted @Billie on discord seeking fixed CO Sources, my team had the deal gone through without my knowledge as I were in hospital for surgery and when I came back it was all done and ready for development so there were no back on that.

We bought CO Fixed Sources ( Assuming there were any fixes on them haha ) for a clean 2.5K$

We worked months on them fixing bugs assuming those appearing and coming ones are because of our edits, today we found out that we got sold the clean public CO sources those released on the forums.( of course it didn't not take almost a year to find this out because we stopped the project after 3 months and we decided to continue development since the past month )

Assuming that many people already got scammed from this guy @Billie and his DISCORD ID IS Billie#0847

I had to message him few days ago about the crashes and what's happening on the game, asking what did he get paid for ? 

Replying I don't have the rights to ask him about that since It was not me who paid, OKAY. He was generous to offer crash fixing but actually he didn't have the intention to fix anything (Assuming he can even fix or develop anything )

Asked me to upload the sources to him ( our sources had many features added and as to packet encryption stuff here and there) I know he was only after the edits we added so I started ignoring him.
What happened after? He logged in my game and started crashing gateserver and groupserver via some noob expliots on CO SOURCES, I still didn't msg him about it as I was already sure it's him proof is on screenshots.
Today he messaged me offering new features and serverfiles which is not even hes work!!

Hes literally stealing and scamming everyone comes in his way.
He sent me a copy of the compiled game.exe of EA TEAM PROJECT which allows him to have the client edits they made on their game.exe he only copied that to make use of the features.

Rest of work is UI work any newbie can do that.

I let you guys read all about it on the coming screenshots, have fun reading and sorry for the long talk, I don't want anyone to be scammed over this shitty person.

TBN: He uses many discords and pkodev forum accounts to catch buyers.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

My teammate messaged him a while ago accusing of crashing my server, now he deleted the chat of the saleshit and pricing knowing that I'm gonna expose him.

spacer.pngspacer.png

EDIT: Forgot to tell, I have blocked you on discord and we are taking legal actions against you, this ain't about a payment of $2.5k nope, I will see you in tough situation better to me and the community.

Enjoy your exposion big scammer.

Edited by cpworkerz
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

unknown.png

😜

talking of rights you don't even own the rights to offer him ea client project and ask almost 2k lol
mounts/drop info and rest of that client codes is mine

items filter owner is @Perseus
🤣 but expected he did changed vector website copyright before to his own name

well he was selling it as well 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mkhzaleh said:

unknown.png

😜

talking of rights you don't even own the rights to offer him ea client project and ask almost 2k lol

I seen many lightengine says billie and i thought it was his lel.. shitty scammer that will rest in prison soon.

5 minutes ago, mkhzaleh said:

unknown.png

😜

well said 

5 minutes ago, wolfenx said:

lol zizo still tried to scam and now he is the victim how funny

Have we ever talked ? This discord name has been set to Zizo 2weeks ago, If you have something create your own topic and prove it otherwise stick to this topic's point.

Also let's not open your unclosed books, The famous wolfen scammer that sells his tools password protected and never shares the PW.
Shall I post your life's history here or make you a topic with your name ?

3 minutes ago, wolfenx said:

cpworkerz = zizo?

scammers are paid with the same currency
good luck in your post

Didn't lose a cent, seems like you still low on english don't know if your IQ is the same or not.

Read the topic well it's exposion of a scammer that steals others work and sell for money, like selling public shit for money too ?

Anyway I know it's something you aint' gotta understand as your still low iq and language bro.

Plus have you ever sold anything without customer dispute ? wait, I remembered another thing about you, you didn't use paypal to receive money because everyone would be disputing you 🤣

Wish you best rot in hell 😉

1 minute ago, cpworkerz said:

Didn't lose a cent, seems like you still low on english don't know if your IQ is the same or not.

Read the topic well it's exposion of a scammer that steals others work and sell for money, like selling public shit for money too ?

Anyway I know it's something you aint' gotta understand as your still low iq and language bro.

Plus have you ever sold anything without customer dispute ? wait, I remembered another thing about you, you didn't use paypal to receive money because everyone would be disputing you 🤣

Wish you best rot in hell 😉

calm bro , you just make fun of him for everyone he should say sorry right now xDD

• Haha 1

Ummm, reminds me of something...

Billie messaged like a month ago asking if I'm willing to join his team and that they are making it for fun and not looking for financal income, he waited for igorsilva to upload his version of CO (whatever that means) Igor left for no obvious reasons,  I suggested that we could fix the released public 1.3x sources and he agreed, however he waited me to fix and upload them (I almost did it but fortunately I had no stable internet connection to upload'em) and I noticed that he couldn't fix it, dropping some screenshots and asking "what's this issue?",  funny enough;

Normally I would help but I noticed that he kept  waiting for me even tho I didn't have a stable internet and he claimed to be a "C++" programmer...

I fixed all the tools and the sources that are public they are actually more stable than CO;

-The community is toxic enough and we won't move forward, unless you do it by yourself.

Edited by J0k3r
  • Like 1

Kind regards, AG.

😅 The funnier thing is that he used our Game.exe from EA's early release that had no encryption whatsoever. I still remember when he opened CO and made Discord accounts of every original CO developer.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, J0k3r said:

Ummm, reminds me of something...

Billie messaged like a month ago asking if I'm willing to join his team and that they are making it for fun and not looking for financal income, he waited for igorsilva to upload his version of CO (whatever that means) Igor left for no obvious reasons,  I suggested that we could fix the released public 1.3x sources and he agreed, however he waited me to fix and upload them (I almost did it but fortunately I had no stable internet connection to upload'em) and I noticed that he couldn't fix it, dropping some screenshots and asking "what's this issue?",  funny enough;

Normally I would help but I noticed that he kept  waiting for me even tho I didn't have a stable internet and he claimed to be a "C++" programmer...

I fixed all the tools and the sources that are public they are actually more stable than CO;

-The community is toxic enough and we won't move forward, unless you do it by yourself.

Hes nothing than a shitty personality scamming everyone. I agree we ain't moving cause non wants anyone to step over it's all about money,money and money like the world gonna crash on those who doesn't have lot of cash haha.

9 minutes ago, Rogue said:

😅 The funnier thing is that he used our Game.exe from EA's early release that had no encryption whatsoever. I still remember when he opened CO and made Discord accounts of every original CO developer.

Hahahaha, He has a poor soul inside, just a pyscho that needs therapy.

Oh, sweet lord. Paying 2.5k for files that are not even worth a tenner. I would recommend trying opening a case with the bank or PayPal (assuming that's what you used), both offer Buyer & Seller protection and as long as you can prove that the product you've paid for is not the same as originally advertised, you can get your money back. as well as get the seller blocked off the platform - this is what I've done with one of the freelancers I've worked with.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, champ said:

Oh, sweet lord. Paying 2.5k for files that are not even worth a tenner. I would recommend trying opening a case with the bank or PayPal (assuming that's what you used), both offer Buyer & Seller protection and as long as you can prove that the product you've paid for is not the same as originally advertised, you can get your money back. as well as get the seller blocked off the platform - this is what I've done with one of the freelancers I've worked with.

Almost a year passed, do you think it's still possible somehow ?

Some new information about the famous scammer!! thanks to everyone co-operating to expose this scammer to the community!

Billie is also @Pirate Skull Online

https://pkodev.net/topic/2903-new-exploits/?do=findComment&comment=18731
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUJH-1U3fPU

And also his main account in PKO Dev I think its @Rinor

He is from Kosovo
https://pkodev.net/topic/1025-looking-for-a-laptop/?do=findComment&comment=6495
https://pkodev.net/topic/771-looking-for-a-pro-js/?do=findComment&comment=4552

He plays in the server Rage of Sage
https://pkodev.net/topic/466-flyff-website-for-sale/?do=findComment&comment=2653
https://pkodev.net/topic/710-tweaks/?do=findComment&comment=4097

Here he is selling Website Ripping:
https://pkodev.net/topic/466-flyff-website-for-sale/?do=findComment&comment=2644

Same as Billie was doing:
https://pkodev.net/topic/4217-website-ripping-service/

Finally we wish that @V3ct0r push us some info regarding both accounts IPs to confirm about this scammer plus we would like any scammer banned out of this community.

6 hours ago, cpworkerz said:

Thank you bro for the confirmation, Hope everyone learns from our lesson.

I am not sure, you need to contact PayPal and see what they say.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2022 at 12:58 PM, cpworkerz said:

Almost a year passed, do you think it's still possible somehow ?

PayPal's policy covers the payment as long as 180 days haven't fully passed, otherwise I don't think there's a chance.

I suggest calling them by phone and see what their support can do for you.

I've came across one guy today and tried to scam me but luckily I knew the original owner of the files and directly contacted him to know if he is really "aware" that his co admin is trying to sell his files and he claimed that he doesn't even have the files and his intention was basically to get the money and scam me.

So .... Why is there a lot of scammers nowadays? There is only one answer.....

The community has came to a down fall, nobody is trying to help one another, for me personally I've always depended on @V3ct0ron having mods and now has stopped providing services and everyone is simply claiming that they are having CO working srcs etc and their intention is basically to get your money and give you shitty files or nothing in the end.

For me personally, I want to work on srcs, but there isn't enough guiding on it... or even some sort of development. It's kinda hard to work around without any ideas in forums. 

I do really WISH & HOPE that developers stand out and at least provide some genuine stuff (that they are know what they're doing) rather than getting them scammed and selling stuff they don't know about. 

That's all from me, I wish the best for TOP/PKO community and I really do care about it's development and wish for it to last long.

Thanks