Tera

TNWO Server Files and Client

*Good afternoon everyone in this group* 

I introduce myself, I am Tera, a character who started in the world of such of pirates approximately more than 10 years ago, for a long time I was a player on different servers, both official top2 and private, everything was better when there were few servers , but with the passage of time files were released and anyone believed that by editing an NPC or the Iteminfo you were already a developer, with the passage of time I became interested in creating a server and little by little I was looking for information and trying to learn and with the collaboration of serverdev and pkodev we improved and learned a lot, I launched some servers but my knowledge of protection was not very good so they hacked me a few times, so I started working from local in my spare time doing it for fun, everything It was going well when I was bored I went to edit, change, create, until one day I made the mistake of trusting someone who offered me to host my files approximately 3 months by then I did not have a 100% server but I decided to put my files, at first I was suspicious but I already had a lot of editing and wanted to try things from a host, well the truth was my mistake and this person copies my files and now many people they have that file although it is incomplete because I always tried to add more things that is why I am retiring after many years and leaving the public files for anyone who wants to use them since the people who copied it have 0 knowledge and will only seek to get money from it by opening 10 servers close them a month and scam, that's why I tell them not to trust anyone because seeing that a person scams with files that cost you hours of sleep and research is not pretty, the files are not yet 100% but they are more up-to-date and the client the same, the person who copied the files is a certain JaloCruz called Manuel Atencio, do not trust him since he has opened thousands of servers and all of them are bankrupt, the files in itself they are not perfect if you are interested you can use them as you wish.

thanks for all PKODEV team :D

Server Files https://www.mediafire.com/file/ovx65dnncac8mi4/TERAPKO+2.0.rar/file

Client Files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/hctgov46eculj51/The+New+World+Online+Client.rar/file

Here some images: https://imgur.com/gallery/6wZ7wyt

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Hi im tryng to log on , all servers running perfectly, account, gate ,group and gameserevr, but when i open the game dont show the server name on screenspacer.png

Hello @joao,

Try to set the server IP address for your client using this program:

On 10/7/2022 at 9:34 PM, imbloopers said:

Sorry for the repeated message above, I'm new to this page! this error is happening to me when trying to open the account server, could you help me?

spacer.png

Hello @imbloopers!

This error means that AccountServer.exe can't connect to the AccountServer database. The recommendations are the same as for this issue:

How do you fix "connection timed out 0x05"?   
 -Ive turned off firewall,
- accountserver,gameserver/1/2/3, groupserver all connect to eachother fine on 127.0.0.1
-I used vector's ip changer

490828322_whatswrong.png.1e018eed11c9d4503ae84b0005e76401.png

Edited by Tassadar

On 26/11/2022 at 03:13, Tassadar said:

Como você corrige "conexão expirou 0x05"?   
 -Desativei o firewall,
- Accountserver,gameserver/1/2/3, groupserver, todos se conectam bem em 127.0.0.1
-Usei o ip changer do vetor

490828322_whatswrong.png.1e018eed11c9d4503ae84b0005e76401.png

como resolveu ?