nitrovski

Item DB + add items

Hello everyone, 

that's probably a simple question for you. I just wondering how to add more items in my server. 
I would like to add items like Soul of black dragon etc.. which has Item ID's around 6666.. etc.. after what I tried &make 6666,1 game is closed, couse this item is missing.
I know that this items must be in some DB, so first question. 
This items needs, new gameDB with this info? New iteminfo.bin and also new textures in client? 
I tried to searh in this forum but I was not able find out how to add an item to the game. 

Maybe some tip, which DB i could use? 

Thanks for help

14 hours ago, nitrovski said:

Hello everyone, 

that's probably a simple question for you. I just wondering how to add more items in my server. 
I would like to add items like Soul of black dragon etc.. which has Item ID's around 6666.. etc.. after what I tried &make 6666,1 game is closed, couse this item is missing.
I know that this items must be in some DB, so first question. 
This items needs, new gameDB with this info? New iteminfo.bin and also new textures in client? 
I tried to searh in this forum but I was not able find out how to add an item to the game. 

Maybe some tip, which DB i could use? 

Thanks for help

Wrong section. There is no GameDB for iteminfo. Item in game uses iteminfo as itemID to be call. If client and server side has that item and compiled without problems in gameserver and client game.exe then it should works. otherwise gotta hex your gameserver.exe and/or game.exe too to exceed the limit.

• Thanks 1

Hello, @nitrovski,

1) Add an item to the 'iteminfo.txt' file from the server side (GameServer\resource\iteminfo.txt);

2) Copy the modified 'iteminfo.txt' file from the server side to the client (Client\scripts\table);

3) Comple 'iteminfo.txt' from the client side using this guide:

P.S. The topic has been moved to the 'Questions & Help' section.