Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan

[Release] Clean TOP 1.38 Client

[Release] Clean Tales of Pirates 1.38 Client

Hey all. This is the official Tales of Pirates installer for a clean 1.38 client. I have also added an archive of the installed files in case you don't want to run the installer.

ELk1MgK.png

Installer

Spoiler

Link: https://mega.nz/file/8EViRZIa ; key: cWRU0ymHYwv4DVjAJEWudIfBlQJaFKG3OgeucJH6R2E

Archive

Spoiler

Link: https://mega.nz/file/cUN0WB4I ; key: j0mm5hRy-q4qWwP7cJQMG1mhTAY7zEwmxn1qTKXtwK8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

First of all, thanks! i dont know is this the correct place to make this question but either way i must do it. I have 1.38 server files and i want to make my private offline server with it, can i use this client? and if its true how can i do that? do i need to reconfigure the client files? In advance thanks for any light that you could throw in my way 💫

Hello @Davidjones and welcome to the forum!

In the common case you should do two things:

1) Copy all .txt files from the GameServer\resource folder to the Client\scripts\table one and follow the steps in this this guide;

2) Set IP address of the server using this program. You should specify the IP 127.0.0.1 since you are running the server on the same PC ("offline" server).

• Like 1