Rinor

Public 1.3x Source Codes Client Issue

Hey everyone, i'm trying to make the public 1.3x source codes work, that are shared by @V3ct0r

So far server-side source are compiled succesfully also managed to compile everything in client-side expect some issues with game.exe
the issue im having with it is the ResString, somehow it won't read them anyone has any idea how to fix this one or what to look or where to look?
the issues are thrown for every file of game.exe but i took a screenshot of one, below:
https://imgur.com/a/omHART1

https://imgur.com/a/pOLLuRI

2 hours ago, wolfenx said:

add icu an a icuhelper

I just added them both but it's throwing still the same errors

EDIT: Fixed just had to replace ResStrings

Edited by Rinor
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Rinor said:

So i managed to compile the Client without errors, and when i try to open the client it throws this error as shown on the photo below:
https://imgur.com/a/NKuZf1I

Fixed it, forgot to put the MindPower.dll that was generated when compiled the source, inside system folder.

The main issue im having is the table bin files, i can't open the game cuz it says, "Unable to open iteminfo.bin" for example but it happens for all of the table folder .bin files.
I also can't compile them using this client cuz it throws errors on compiler, but i can't even compile with another client and use the generated .bins cuz it will show the error i said above, "Unable to open iteminfo.bin" or characterinfo or all others.

@V3ct0r Do you have any clue about this?

On 4/7/2022 at 5:21 PM, Rinor said:

Fixed it, forgot to put the MindPower.dll that was generated when compiled the source, inside system folder.

The main issue im having is the table bin files, i can't open the game cuz it says, "Unable to open iteminfo.bin" for example but it happens for all of the table folder .bin files.
I also can't compile them using this client cuz it throws errors on compiler, but i can't even compile with another client and use the generated .bins cuz it will show the error i said above, "Unable to open iteminfo.bin" or characterinfo or all others.

@V3ct0r Do you have any clue about this?

Hello @Rinor,

Unfortunately I can't help with the question because I have not encountered such a problem and I have little experience with these source codes.

• Sad 1