Ock

Items do not display their Icon, Price or Time remaining when added to IGS via Tradetools.exe

Hello everyone.

I managed to get Xeros IGS to work with the 1.36 server + client, I can open and close the window reliably.
My current issue is when I try to add an item via tradetools.exe.

Everything seems to go just fine and I can see the item into the store. However when I enter the game via the client and open the Item mall, there is no icon, the price is set to 0, and the time remaining is wrong.
If I try to purchase the item I get an error message of not enough crystals, even though i've added 100 to my account within the database.

Also if i attempt to exchange crystals for points I'm met with 'Gold exchange failed', and the IGS cant seem to detect the mall_points even though the old ROSO website i'm using seems to detect the points just fine.

Some screenshots for clarity.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

tradedb tables as well just in case.

spacer.png

and AccountServer tables too

spacer.png

If anybody could provide a screenshot of their SQL tradedb with an item added properly in the IGS i can replicate the record manually and see if its an issue with the game or tradeserver itself.

Okay returning as i've solved my own problem once again so I'm returning to document it cause I know somebody is bound to follow in my blundering footsteps.

The issue is resolved by

A: not using an IGS that was designed for ToP II

Initially I tried using Wolfens IGS but could only open the interface once, and then i'd constantly receive timeouts and it would seem the tradeserver wasnt loading the data or sending it to the client properly.

Then I tried the 2.7 IGS, the interface opened but every item I added could not be purchased and the icon would not appear.

B: Using XerosShop downloaded here https://pkodev.net/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=110

I think wolfens tradeserver is bugged in some way. Just use Xeros tool and save yourself the anguish I put myself through trying to figure this out hahahah.

• Thanks 2

On 3/6/2022 at 7:29 AM, Ock said:

Okay returning as i've solved my own problem once again so I'm returning to document it cause I know somebody is bound to follow in my blundering footsteps.

The issue is resolved by

A: not using an IGS that was designed for ToP II

Initially I tried using Wolfens IGS but could only open the interface once, and then i'd constantly receive timeouts and it would seem the tradeserver wasnt loading the data or sending it to the client properly.

Then I tried the 2.7 IGS, the interface opened but every item I added could not be purchased and the icon would not appear.

B: Using XerosShop downloaded here https://pkodev.net/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=110

I think wolfens tradeserver is bugged in some way. Just use Xeros tool and save yourself the anguish I put myself through trying to figure this out hahahah.

hi thx for explaining how to solve this error (i'm having the exact same error).

You used XeroShop Manager to add items?

if yes, please can you show a print on you adding a item?

i'm having trouble using the XeroShop Manager

And please, after you solved this error of IGS and you are still using InfoTools.exe to add items to IGS, can you please post a link for download of InfoTools.exe?