oldwise2

startgame.bat Error Help me

I'm trying to open the rage of sage game through the Start.Bat and this appears  ´´load Txt File [scripts/txt/CharacterAction.tx] Fail!

I use Start.bat like this

@echo off

:: Run programs

start "" "D:\Roso\Rage of Sage Online\system\game.exe " 

help me please!

it worked Tyvm sir, but it presented another error, I think it must be blocked to enter by start.bat

´´ Unable to launch the game directly!! please launch using  ROSO LAUNCH``

On 2/22/2022 at 6:09 PM, oldwise2 said:

it worked Tyvm sir, but it presented another error, I think it must be blocked to enter by start.bat

´´ Unable to launch the game directly!! please launch using  ROSO LAUNCH``

U gotta change the startgame phrase into something else; because roso changed it. you can find it if u use hexed.it or any other hex program and open ur game.exe and open a game.exe used startgame and use a phrase before or after the working "startgame" and you will find what ROSO changed theirs into. After you found it, change ur start system\game.exe startgame to start system\game.exe ROSOFILENAME

On 2/23/2022 at 10:13 PM, DangThao said:

U gotta change the startgame phrase into something else; because roso changed it. you can find it if u use hexed.it or any other hex program and open ur game.exe and open a game.exe used startgame and use a phrase before or after the working "startgame" and you will find what ROSO changed theirs into. After you found it, change ur start system\game.exe startgame to start system\game.exe ROSOFILENAME

can you help me?, i don't know how to use hexed .it

On 2/28/2022 at 3:51 PM, oldwise2 said:

can you help me?, i don't know how to use hexed .it

Open two client on hexed.it and search the normal game.exe with startgame function and then open another tab hexed.it with your game.exe modified. Search for startgame and then find some words or phrases before the startgame and use those phrases or words to find on the modified game.exe and u will notice the changed.