Mesut

Adding Lua files on server

How do i add this on extension i add them to extension make print loading lua file but it does not appaers on gameserver i can show u a picture """help me"" pls. i want to add skills.lua variable .lua timer .lua and funcs.lua on extension...

Namnlös.png

1 hour ago, Mesut said:

How do i add this on extension i add them to extension make print loading lua file but it does not appaers on gameserver i can show u a picture """help me"" pls. i want to add skills.lua variable .lua timer .lua and funcs.lua on extension...imageproxy.php?img=&key=e2459ce437e77d5bimageproxy.php?img=&key=e2459ce437e77d5b

Namnlös.png

Did you load it through dofile? if so, check inside the .lua file you attempt to load. Some dont have the print("Loading filename.lua") inside so you do not know if it loaded or not. If it loaded it without problem on the gameserver then it is loaded otherwise add it via dofile.

Wrong section, please @Dan or a moderator moved this topic to questions not guide. Thanks.

Edited by DangThao
  • Thanks 1

Hello @Mesut!

I want to scold you a little:

1) Please check the forum section where you creating a new topic. Topics with questions should be in appropriate section 'Questions & Help'. What is the point of forum sections if no one will use their logical purpose? The forum is large enough and for its convenient use you need to somehow categorize the topics;

2) I saw on your screenshot the phrase:

Loading Hook Library (by Mesut)

Are you really the developer of this library? I'm not hinting at anything, but I want to remind about the importance of respecting copyright in our community.

Thank you!

Regarding your question:

1) Where did you get these extensions? Is there detailed instructions on how to install them?

2) Probably the installation instructions are at the beginning of the extension file.

3) These files (skills.lua, variable.lua, timer.lua and funcs.lua) may not be extensions as such, but files with auxiliary functions, for example, for some extension.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Mesut said:

pardon me i didnt mean to make topic on guide sorry!!!

Everything is fine

• Like 1