dragontechi

push effect

You can see nightmare helmet script, there is 2 method, which requires Game.exe modding where setLv of helmet is indicated when upgrading, it will change icon for ,jpg, otherwise you can use effect in skilleffect.lua/skilleff.bin to do a floating icon such as the buff icons/berry icons that I did before. 

Nissan-GT-R.gif

On 11/1/2022 at 0:56, Dan said:

Puede ver la secuencia de comandos del casco de pesadilla, hay 2 métodos, que requieren la modificación de Game.exe donde se indica setLv del casco al actualizar, cambiará el ícono por, jpg, de lo contrario, puede usar el efecto en skilleffect.lua/skilleff.bin para hacer un icono flotante como los iconos de beneficio/iconos de bayas que hice antes. 

I apologize for I do not understand well how to make the modification in game.exe, could you guide me

4 hours ago, dragontechi said:

I apologize for I do not understand well how to make the modification in game.exe, could you guide me

I do not work with source or TOP anymore, maybe need to ask Vector or other sellers that sell mods.

• Like 1

Nissan-GT-R.gif