[Mod] Editing the limits of .txt tables

screenshot1.png

With the help of this mod for the "PKODev.NET mod loader" system, you can easily edit the limits for .txt/.bin files of the client and server without the need to edit Game.exe and GameServer.exe in the HEX editor.

The limits are edited in the text file pkodev.mod.tablelimit.cfg:

areaset = 300
character_lvup = 120
characterinfo = 2500
forgeitem = 12
hairs = 500
int_cha_item = 32
iteminfo = 6000
lifelvup = 1000
saillvup = 1000
shipinfo = 120
shipiteminfo = 500
skilleff = 240
skillinfo = 500
characterposeinfo = 100
chaticons = 100
elfskillinfo = 100
eventsound = 30
itempre = 100
itemrefineeffectinfo = 5000
itemrefineinfo = 20000
itemtype = 100
magicgroupinfo = 10
magicsingleinfo = 100
mapinfo = 100
musicinfo = 500
notifyset = 100
objevent = 10
resourceinfo = 3000
sceneffectinfo = 14000
sceneobjinfo = 800
selectcha = 60
serverset = 100
shadeinfo = 14000
stoneinfo = 100
terraininfo = 100

It is not necessary to write to the file all limits If you need to edit only some of them:

iteminfo = 12000
characterinfo = 6000
mapinfo = 500

GameServer.exe tables (13)

areaset, character_lvup, characterinfo, forgeitem, hairs, int_cha_item, iteminfo, lifelvup, saillvup, shipinfo, shipiteminfo, skilleff, skillinfo

Game.exe tables (31)

areaset, characterinfo, forgeitem, hairs, iteminfo, shipinfo, shipiteminfo, skilleff, skillinfo, characterposeinfo, chaticons, elfskillinfo, eventsound, itempre, itemrefineeffectinfo, itemrefineinfo, itemtype, magicgroupinfo, magicsingleinfo, mapinfo, musicinfo, notifyset, objevent, resourceinfo, sceneffectinfo, sceneobjinfo, selectcha, serverset, shadeinfo, stoneinfo, terraininfo

Requirements

Installed mod loading system for server and client (PKOdev.NET mod loader).

Modification information

Name: pkodev.mod.tablelimit;

Version: 1.0;

Author: V3ct0r;

Type: for client and server (Game.exe and GameServer.exe);

Supported executable .exe files: GAME_13X_0, GAME_13X_1, GAME_13X_2, GAME_13X_3, GAME_13X_4, GAME_13X_5, GAMESERVER_136 and GAMESERVER_138.

Installation

1) In the "mods" directory of your server or client, create a "pkodev.mod.tablelimit" folder;

2) Place into it the mod DLL file "pkodev.mod.tablelimit.<client/server>.<x>.dll" for your version of Game.exe or GameServer.exe;

3) Place into it the mod settings file "pkodev.mod.tablelimit.cfg";

4) Edit the "pkodev.mod.tablelimit.cfg" file at your own discretion - specify the required limit values for each .txt/.bin table file:

<table_name> = <value>

Download

1) Binary release (.dll);

2) The source code of the mod for Visual Studio 2019 Community (C++).

If you encounter any problem, bug or have any questions, then feel free to write in this thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi @V3ct0r,

Just wondering. Does this allow skilleff to go above the 249 (if I remember correctly) hard cap where skill eff only displays effect in game for skill eff id below 249 and does not show anything else with id more than 249 even though limit being raised?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Myruni said:

Hi @V3ct0r,

Just wondering. Does this allow skilleff to go above the 249 (if I remember correctly) hard cap where skill eff only displays effect in game for skill eff id below 249 and does not show anything else with id more than 249 even though limit being raised?

Thanks

i want to know this to please.

On 12/31/2021 at 1:34 AM, Myruni said:

Hi @V3ct0r,

Thanks

On 12/31/2021 at 3:27 AM, RafaelaMartins said:

i want to know this to please.

No, it doesn't. It just increases .txt/.bin limits as if you were editing them with HEX editor. 

But this mod allows you to specify limits for some tables more than when using the HEX editor. For example, when editing the limit for mapinfo using HEX editor you can specify a maximum of 255 maps. With this mod you can specify 4294967295 maps.

1 hour ago, Graf said:

@dragontechi ¿Puede ser necesario compilar iteminfo.txt del lado del servidor al lado del cliente de iteminfo.bin?

I mean, it is compiled with another gameserver, it does not give the error when I take a clean one, I mount the mod, it detects the amount that I put, but when I get an item above 6002, it disconnects me

Hello @dragontechi!

Try to remove the following line from the pkodev.mod.tablelimit.cfg file and check if the bug is gone:

skillinfo = 1000

i want to know pkodev.mod.tablelimit.client.address what is my version please help me >>https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PPsUQTcpRq45tchWApT26_gUK4ZKnU7m/view?usp=drivesdk

i want to know the number Gameserver.exe what model and number do i have because i will put it in loader.h please help me >>https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hKzpwdqBGrARtwyfOFzKQ4EGrwrAxORc/view?usp=sharing

On 4/17/2022 at 10:51 PM, gunnapong said:

i want to know pkodev.mod.tablelimit.client.address what is my version please help me >>https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PPsUQTcpRq45tchWApT26_gUK4ZKnU7m/view?usp=drivesdk

i want to know the number Gameserver.exe what model and number do i have because i will put it in loader.h please help me >>https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hKzpwdqBGrARtwyfOFzKQ4EGrwrAxORc/view?usp=sharing

Help me plz. @V3ct0r

• Like 1

18 hours ago, gunnapong said:

Help me plz. @V3ct0r

Hello @gunnapong,

I am currently unable to search for addresses for your Game.exe.

On 4/25/2022 at 9:09 AM, V3ct0r said:

Hello @gunnapong,

I am currently unable to search for addresses for your Game.exe.

* For GameServer.exe @gunnapong

This partially worked for me. I explain, compile and game open, the item exists in the game but I can't have the item in my inventory because it disconnects me from the server, here are the images
I put the limits at 10k but I can't have the items in my inventory with an id greater than 6001
have game.exe 13x_2

@V3ct0r

cap00000.png

cap00001.png

Edited by Ximboliex

xbx3.png

Hello @Ximboliex,

The mod is buggy a bit. I don't recommend use it now.

• Thanks 1

Hello @Ximboliex,

Which one of Game.exe? I know 6 versions.

1 hour ago, Ximboliex said:

The Game.exe (13x_0)

0x0024D880