V3ct0r

Mod loading system for server and client (PKOdev.NET mod loader)

Hello @Rinor,

i would like to ask if you could share the serverside exes and client that you use for this mods for yourself.

On 12/15/2021 at 3:47 PM, V3ct0r said:

Added the samples of server and client executables shown in the table for mod developers.

Download (7.3 MB)

Just wondering if you have the serverside exes that has some exploits and sql injections fixed that people use to crash server and get into host these old school exploits i don’t remember all (maybe people could share their ideas how they work, so you could contribute to fix) but which are still available on public exes, so we could use this mods of yours safely. Maybe some exes that could be a good for starting a server without many troubles of this kind of exploits. Not asking for myself only, i’m asking for all our community if thats possible by you.

I don't have any specific vulnerability-free .exe files. I wrote about vulnerabilities known to me on the forum and this topic:

You can find some server .exe files with fixed exploits in the public releases, but I can't say how they are safe and suitable for production since I use them for development purposes only.

Thanks for the contribute and your hard work. 

Thank you!

Mod loader update to version 1.1

+ Added support for GateServer.exe version 1.38 (1224838480);

+ Added the ability to disable the loading of certain mods. The list of disabled mods is written on a new line to the file ".disabled" in the root directory with mods ("mods\.disabled"), for example:

// Write here the names of mods that do not need to be loaded
pkodev.mod.fullmap
pkodev.mod.tablelimit

+ Added the ability to specify the priority of loading mods. The priority of loading mods in descending order is written on a new line to the file ".priority" in the root directory with mods ("mods\.priority"), for example:

// Write down mods loading priority in descending order here
pkodev.mod.power
pkodev.mod.tablelimit
pkodev.mod.fullmap

// Mods will be loaded in the following order:
// 1. pkodev.mod.power
// 2. pkodev.mod.tablelimit
// 3. pkodev.mod.fullmap
// 4. Next - all other mods found in the "mods" folder in random order

+ Code optimization and other minor changes.

All changes have been commited to the project repository on GitHub.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, squaller said:

the same pkodev.mod.loader.dll file can be attached into gameserver.exe and game.exe? 

Yes, it can be

• Like 2

On 4/22/2022 at 4:18 PM, 0x0x0x0 said:

Hello @V3ct0r, the mod is not working in my game.exe, Would you help me?

Game.exe

Hello @0x0x0x0,

These mods are for official binaries only.

On 4/23/2022 at 9:58 PM, Noahh said:

Hey there @V3ct0r , could you please check your discord direct messages? Thank you!

Hello @Noahh,

I don't provide any help and services outside the forum, sorry.

• Like 1

Hello @Sultan,

I don't plan to create new mods in the near future. But I provide support for already created.

I also think someday I will make a mod to protect the server and client from WPE and implement your idea:

SystemInfo(role, message, X, Y)

The system basically can be displayed anywhere in the client (for example, under the minimap). Can be used to display valuable information for player (role). Maybe in Chaos Argent you can identify how many players remaining alive inside still? How many kills/deaths you done so far? It's very unique and amazing if you could do it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

Hello @Sultan,

I don't plan to create new mods in the near future. But I provide support for already created.

I also think someday I will make a mod to protect the server and client from WPE and implement your idea:

That's nice.

I understand you going to stop doing new mods, but at least will you still continue providing services? We still want at least some features for the client such as: 60 fps (properly working), More Resolution Options, More Settings, Icons Near Name, etc.... I'd like to see these myself on 1.3x files. Myself I don't really mind if they are paid or free since this is your work and you deserve what you worked on. 

Thanks a lot!

19 hours ago, Sultan said:

That's nice.

I understand you going to stop doing new mods, but at least will you still continue providing services? We still want at least some features for the client such as: 60 fps (properly working), More Resolution Options, More Settings, Icons Near Name, etc.... I'd like to see these myself on 1.3x files. Myself I don't really mind if they are paid or free since this is your work and you deserve what you worked on. 

Thanks a lot!

Nobody nowadays bothers with raw binaries anymore, they're a mess to deal with unless you're an assembly genius, and even then that's too much work.

On 6/8/2022 at 1:06 PM, EstarBb said:

author ,thx , give your github star ~ i love you so much.

Thank you!

On 5/30/2022 at 4:09 AM, Sultan said:

That's nice.

Thanks a lot!

Now I can't say when I will start providing services again.

Greetings, I have a problem, and I can't run the mods on my file server, someone help me please. this is my discord EatsAngels #8052

[Mod] Highlight friends and enemies with color

I can't get this mod to load on the gameserver

spacer.png

Hello @eatsangels,

On 6/21/2022 at 5:22 PM, eatsangels said:

[Mod] Highlight friends and enemies with color

I can't get this mod to load on the gameserver

Because this mod is intended for client (Game.exe), not for server.

10 minutes ago, eatsangels said:

this is resolved. What I want to know is how to make a working item that gives me crystal from the game.

I don't have any ideas, unfortunately.

Mod loader update from 01/05/2023

+ Added support for GroupServer.exe version 1.38 (1224838510).

Actual binaries

18 hours ago, Ximboliex said:

Client side(game.exe) to load mods

so i need to add both of them ?  pkodev.mod.loader.dll and  pkodev.mod.loader_d.dll

On 4/23/2023 at 11:48 PM, Andy said:

the  pkodev.mod.loader_d.dll what for ? 

Hello @Andy,

pkodev.mod.loader.dll is the Release configuration build and pkodev.mod.loader_d.dll is the Debug one.

You should use pkodev.mod.loader.dll.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

Hello @Andy,

pkodev.mod.loader.dll is the Release configuration build and pkodev.mod.loader_d.dll is the Debug one.

You should use pkodev.mod.loader.dll.

Thank you!

• Thanks 1