Sign in to follow this  
MinD

Pirates Battle Online

spacer.png

Welcome to Pirates Battle Online ( Brand New Pure PVP Server )

if you are looking for a server that will be simple fun and full of fights then you are right here. We bring you a new server called Pirates Battle Online to the world of tales of pirates. This server will be designed so that it will focus more on fights and therefore we will give in-game gems and starting things for free. Of course, we will also have possible character improvements or already improved things, or new gems. They will be included in the story of the game, so I want to invite you all to our new server, which we would like to open this month. We will provide more information on our discord game servers. Therefore, please join our community so that you know all the news that will come and not be left without information.

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/GsW8ZGXQh6

spacer.png

Server Features (Pure PVP Server) - ( anticipated open date 15-20 November )

Player Level Instant

Max Player Level 110

Pet Lv Normal Fruits 70

Pet Lv Improved Fruits 90

Pet Growth Exp 650x

Guild Limit 20

Drop Rate 10x

Gem Level Limit: Lv9
- Gem level 9 you can find in gem shop for money ( normal gems, unique gems, black dragon gems, azrael gems )

spacer.png

NEW FUNCTIONS

- New Unique Functions
- New Unique Bosses
- New Unique Sets & Weapons
- New Stats Auras and Wings
- New Fairy and Rear Fairy
- New Unique PK Ranking
- New Upgrade System Gems
- New Balanced Classes inside mazes and battlegrounds
- New Improved mazes
- New Design of Game

spacer.png

I'm constantly working on servers and prepare for you full of fun and news you can enjoy new maps, competitions, shares and many wickers

spacer.png

You remember all the old days full of dueling in this map in avacado servers we brought it and is ready to take place again

spacer.png

All new monsters and instances are ready to just show committing them to beat them

spacer.png

BETA 22.11.2021 20:00 PM Server Time LOCATION: EUROPE (UTC +01:00)

Greetings So I want to announce today we will open the beta version of our server all I would like to ask if you have time to take part in this version to be informed. Everyone will help us find some problem or defect will be rewarded in our official versions. I want to thank everyone in advance to take part in Beta Today 22.11.2021

Ahoy, annoucement: Official Server Release will be 11/26/2021 Friday. Everyone helped us and participated in beta versions gets from us a gift - a colorful name in the game what he chooses. Everything I want to thank you very much for help and believe that each of you will attend official opening and will also bring their mates. Looking forward to seeing you... MinD & Hika

spacer.png